Paradise Beach (Langebaan)
About Villa Paradiso
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
About Villa Paradiso
Villa Paradiso Self Catering Holiday Villa is situated in the security estate of Paradise Beach, Langebaan, West Coast of Cape Town.
The Villa is situated within walking distance to Club Mykonos Casino, the beach and various restaurants in the area. The Laguna Mall is a short five-minute drive by car. The ideal location for honeymooners, family and groups of friends to enjoy the spacious Mediterranean style Villa.
Situated just one and a half hours from Cape Town International Airport, the Villa is ideal to explore the beautiful West Coast of Cape Town from. The Villa can host between two and 11 guests. The rate per day depends on how many guests occupy the Villa.
The Villa boasts beautiful sea views from the patios and bedrooms on the first floor, and there are four bedrooms in total. On the ground floor of the Villa is a spacious open-plan lounge and dining room. The dining room table seats 12 guests, and the Villa has all the appliances needed for a very comfortable stay. There is a flat-screen TV in the lounge area, with DStv access.
A large patio with sea views lead from the lounge , dining and kitchen area. The patio has a built in braai and a pizza oven. This entertainment area is also partly covered with a ceiling. There are parking spaces for three cars, one parking space behind a gate and the others in a parking bay outside the property gate.
The Villa is beautifully decorated in tranquil sea colours. The courtyard area has a Chefchaoun inspired relaxation area with a fire pit. Villa Paradiso is the ideal location for guests whom enjoy the beach, nature, boating and fishing. Perfect for exploring the towns of Paternoster, St Helena Bay, Saldanha, Port Owen, Dwarskersbos, Darling and Hopefield, to mention a view.
A Breakage and key deposit of R1500 to R2000 (depending on the number of the group) is payable BEFORE guests check in. A rental agreement must be signed by the person that is in charge of the guests and will be staying with the guests at the Villa.
Due to water restrictions in the province, the washing machine in the establishment is available for guests staying seven days or longer. There is a laundry close by that guests can use at their own cost to have any laundry done.
Due to stairs and high areas in the Villa it might not be suitable for small children.
Please note that the Wifi is not high speed or fibre and will not be suitable for live streaming, gaming or emergencies.
More About Villa Paradiso
- Indoor Fireplace
- Parking on Premises
- Iron and board
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
1. Right of admission to this property is reserved:
• Villa Paradiso is situated in a residential area. We promote good relations with permanent residents(neighbours) and therefore have strict rules in our terms and conditions that guests must adhere to with respect to residents.
• Please Note that the permanent residents (neighbours) do have pets on their premises. We do not have control over any noise that these pets may make.
• All terms and conditions must be adhered to by all the guests occupying Villa Paradiso.
2. Legal responsibility
The person completing and signing the rental Agreement:
• Must be Older than 21 years of age.
• Must accompany and reside in Villa Paradiso for the full duration of the booking dates.
• Must convey all the terms and conditions to all the other guests in his/her group.
• Must see to it that all the guests in the group adhere to the terms and conditions and rules.
• Accepts full responsibility, in his/her personal capacity, of any losses, breakages or damages of any nature occurring to Villa Paradiso Holiday Home, or the contents thereof, during their stay
3. Check in & Check Out:
• Check in : From 16h00 until 19h00. Self Check in via lockbox access at the property. Codes will be provided by Value General Services prior to arrival.
Value General Services will arrange access through the security check point at Paradise Beach and inform the guest of the procedure prior to arrival.
• Check out: 10h00 (Prior arrangement and permission for Late check out is required and can only be granted if the holiday home does not have to be prepared for the next check in the following day.) All windows and doors must be locked, all lights and appliances(except fridges) switched off (including electric blankets) before departure. The key/s must be left in the key lock box.
Terms and Conditions of this Short Term Holiday Rental Agreement
1. The following actions are not allowed and are defined as misbehaviour:
• Excessive noise and/or loud music – any time during the day or night. Quiet hours 10h00pm to 07h00am
• If at any time there are more people on the premises than agreed to as per the booking form completed.
• Should the Manager of Value General Services find a guest guilty of misbehaviour, the breakage deposit will not be refunded, even though no warning was issued. It is the responsibility of the responsible person to warn guests and control guests before it escalates to a complaint.
• Everyone in the group may be requested to leave the premises immediately, even though no warning was issued if the group is perceived as a risk to the holiday home. In such instances payments will not be refunded.
2. All facilities are used at own risk. The owner or manager does not accept any liability or legal responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss or injuries incurred as a result of utilising the facilities or any other injuries or damages visitors may suffer at Villa Paradiso or around the property.
3. No smoking is allowed inside the Holiday Home. Please make use of the sand buckets provided outside to extinguish cigarettes . Please do not throw butts into the vegetation.
4. The Reservation is not transferrable.
5. There are no refunds provided for early departures or partial booking stays.
6. No pets are allowed in the Holiday Home.
7. None of the household contents are allowed to be removed from the house. The towels that are provided are for bath purposes only. Guests must provide their own towels for use on the beach.
8. Breakage Deposit:
• The Breakage Deposit is normally refunded within 15 working days after departure from the property.
• The following will affect the refund:
• If there are any traces, signs or odours indicating that someone was smoking in the house, the full deposit will not be refunded,
• If the windows and/or doors are left open after departure, the full breakage deposit will not be refunded.
• If any item is missing, broken or damaged, the replacement value will be subtracted from the deposit. The responsible person should check the contents of the house at arrival against the inventory lists provided and should notify the manager within one hour from arrival should any items be missing or damaged.
• If stains are left on the linen during your stay , the linen will be replaced and the costs will be subtracted from the deposit. The following substances are likely to leave stains on linen (this is not a full list, but examples of such substances):
• Hair Dye, Blood, mascara, make-up foundation, self/quick tanning lotion, sun tan oils, Baby Oil, Oily Body Creams, nail polish etc.
• Any costs incurred for Villa Paradiso Holiday Home, after the stay, due to any damage or excessive dirt or deep cleaning needed, will be subtracted from the breakage deposit.
• Note: If the key/breakage deposit is not sufficient to cover damages or costs, the responsible person in terms of this agreement remains responsible, in his/her personal capacity, for costs.
• Guests attend this establishment at their own risk. The proprietor/owner, Manager or employees shall not be liable for, and the guest/s hereby waive/s and abandon any claim of whatever nature including but not limited to that of theft, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature against the proprietor/s default, negligence or otherwise.
• Insurance Cover for guests and their personal effects is not provided by the owner of Villa Paradiso or the proprietor of Value General Services. Guests are encouraged to ensure adequate cover is in place for all eventualities prior to their arrival.
Please note: The breakage Deposit due must be paid together with the balance due 14 working days prior to arrival/check in via direct EFT to the Establishment
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling