About Tuskers Lodge
About Tuskers Lodge
Tuskers Lodge is located in the Mabalingwe Nature Reserve, Bela-Bela.
This self-catering house can accommodate up to eight guests and features an open-plan living area, a fully equipped kitchen with a stove, a microwave, a fridge, a dishwasher, and a washing machine. There is also an entertainment area with a pool table, a Jacuzzi, and braai facilities.
Mabalingwe Nature Reserve has communal swimming pools, a tennis court, a squash court, a putt-putt course, a pub and game drives.
1. Bookings are only confirmed upon acceptance of the Terms and Conditions and upon receipt of a 50% deposit.
2. Reservations made less than 14 days prior to arrival requires a 100% payment within 24 hours of making the reservation.
3. The full booking value must be settled at least 10 days before arrival.
4. A key and breakage deposit of R1000.00 is payable with your booking fee. This deposit will be retained after departure so that housekeeping can do a thorough check of the lodge.
5. The deposit for breakages will be paid into your bank account within 4 days of the departure date.
6. If your reservation has not been paid in full, no keys will be left out for collection and you will not be allowed to enter the Reserve.
1. The management of Mabalingwe Nature reserve and the board, owners and agents of Tuskers lodge do not accept liability for loss, damage or inconvenience caused by animals, weather conditions, injury, power cuts, fire or theft of any kind.
2. Please do not leave any valuables unattended in your unit. No liability is accepted.
3. We do not allow any parties in our lodges.
a. No music allowed.
b. No shouting, screaming or loud singing.
c. No car hooting and engine revving.
d. No exceeding of the numbers of guests allowed as per the rental agreement.
e. Guests will be asked to leave the reserve if noise levels are too high and if guest numbers are exceeded.
1. Furniture, linen, and utensils may not be removed from the unit.
2. No day visitors allowed.
3. No spotlights allowed at night. You will be fined and your lights rendered unusable.
4. Animals are roaming freely on the resort and therefore speed limits must be adhered to, to avoid fines and to protect our animals and other guests.
5. The speed limit on the main road strictly is 40 km/h and on Game viewing and camp roads strictly 20 km/h.
6. The reserve offers enough natural food for our animals, please do not feed them.
7. Doors and windows must be closed when leaving the lodges unattended, to prevent wildlife causing damage and possible theft.
8. Please keep our environment clean, use the litter bins that are provided.
9. Please respect all animals, trees, plants and birds and do not remove anything out of its natural habitat. This includes fishing, hunting and the collection of firewood.
10. No open fires are permitted except at designated areas at the lodges and communal entertainment areas on the reserve.
11. Ensure all fires are totally extinguished after use.
12. No one is allowed to walk around or ride a bicycle on the reserve, outside direct lodge area. If you decide to do so, it is at your own risk. Wild animals are extremely dangerous and your safety is important to us.
13. Due to veterinary requirements, no domestic animals are allowed on the resort. Animals will be removed upon arrival.
14. All firearms have to be locked away in electronic safes at the main reception building.
15. Swimming is restricted to pools only.
16. All children must be supervised by an adult at the pools on the reserve and at the lodge.
17. No motorbikes or quad bikes are allowed on the Reserve.
18. Alcohol is only allowed in your unit.
19. Please respect the no entry signs on the Reserve.
20. All guests taking part in activities on the Reserve must sign the Resort Indemnity which will be given to them at the Mabalingwe reception when they book activities.
1. Keys to be collected and signed for at the Mabalingwe Reception.
2. Please check inventory and report discrepancies within 3 hours of arrival. If no shortages are reported, the contents of the units will be regarded as correct and the tenants will be held responsible for any shortages or breakages.
3. Please make sure that all doors are locked and windows are closed on departure.
4. Keys must be returned to Mabalingwe Reception.
5. Eskom Load Shedding and Power Cuts
6. A power cut interrupts all power related facilities and this includes water. Please ensure that you have extra water available.
7. There are candles in each unit. Please handle with care and keep away from children.
- Swimming Pool
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling