About theSolution BnB
About theSolution BnB
theSolution BnB overlooks a sub-tropical valley that runs down to the Nahoon river. Fish Eagles breed on the cliffs of the river and their calls can often be heard. The quiet and lush surroundings attract a large variety of birdlife, including guinea fowl and shy loeries that breed on the premises.At theSolution BnB we provide every possible comfort for our guests. For this reason we only have extra length beds and only best quality linen is used for a night of blissful sleep. theSolution BnB is centrally located; a safe location where you can relax and recharge, enjoyi
We pledge to implement a high standard of hygiene and cleaning protocols to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests. We adhere to the industry safety protocols set out by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA).
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. All SPECIALS are on the ROOM ONLY rate. No meals are discountable.
2. Due to the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic the following may be required:
a. Everybody wears a mask at times, except when isolated in their allocated room.
b. Guest/s ID/Passport/Drivers Licence must be produced on arrival and a copy will be kept.
c. Record of guest/s contact tracing.
d. Your IR Thermometer reading.
e. Due to Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, we endeavour to protect our guests and property as best we can. For this reason, NO visitors to guests are allowed on the premises without the permission of management.
3. Check in time is between 14:00 and 18:00. Reception closes at 20:00.
4. Curfew time is between 22:00 – 06:00.
5. Breakfast time is strictly between 07:00 – 08:00. Breakfast is served and eaten in the Dining Room.
6. Check out time is no later than 09:00. Should this be disregarded, an additional day’s rate will be charged as rooms are cleaned between 09:00 – 12:00.
7. No smoking in rooms or public places such as dining room. Smoking is allowed on the open-air patio. Management reserves the right to a cleaning charge of R800 when guests smoke in their rooms or otherwise result in the exceptional to be done.
8. Rooms let on a single rate is for single use only. A full additional single rate will be charged, payable immediately should you entertain an additional guest in your room. The same applies to rooms let to a couple. No third party will be allowed to sleep overnight without our authorisation and payment.
9. Use of the swimming pool is at your own risk. Children must be supervised at all time and may not be left alone at the swimming pool area. The swimming pool is for use by paying guests only and not their visitors.
10. Only guest vehicles are allowed on our property.
11. Should you disrespect our house rules, other guests, management and staff of the establishment, you will be asked to leave the property immediately and no refunds will be made.
12. No loud noise, be that music or conversations will be tolerated as all the guests should respect the other guests staying on this property and our neighbours.
13. Drunken and disorderly behaviour will result in immediate evacuation without refunds for the full duration of the stay at the guest house.
14. No keys will be handed over to any guest unless the amount due has been settled either in cash or by credit card or by voucher prior or on arrival.
15. Lost room keys and/or remotes; R850 is payable immediately. Lost TV/DSTV remotes R500 each is payable immediately.
• Whilst every reasonable precaution may have been taken by management of theSolution BnB to ensure the safety of guests and their possessions on these premises; the owners, management and staff of theSolution BnB will not be held responsible by me, my accompanying guests or my visitors, for damage to person or possessions, including loss of possessions which I/they may suffer from whatsoever cause.
Air-conditioners are available at a surcharge of R70 per night.
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Iron and board
- Non smoking rooms
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Covid Safety Approved
- Eastern Cape
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling