About St. James Manor
The St. James Manor is a luxurious and stately seaside retreat overlooking the trendy and vibrant fishing village of Kalk Bay, with majestic views across False Bay and the Indian Ocean. St James, historically known as ‘millionaire’s mile’ is making its comeback as one of the trendiest places to stay in Cape Town. The area still boasts the traditional colorful Victorian bathing boxes and grand old houses. Fresh fish can be brought from the local fishermen and the harbor itself offers excellent seafood restaurants from rustic local cuisine to fine dining experiences. Medi
Our property is prepared according to the FEDHASA guidelines. We have implemented PPE, hand hygiene, social distancing, and wearing masks and we clean our property with mandatory disinfections.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Rates Include: Tea tray, laundry, Wi-Fi, parking and concierge services.
Rates Exclude: Meals, special chef services, drinks, transfers, tour services and gratuities.
Prior to confirming your reservation, we would like to highlight that the cancellation terms for this booking are as follows:
- Cancellation +-72 hours from arrival: no charge
- Cancellation within 72 hours of arrival: 100% accommodation amount is levied
- A cancellation will only be accepted in writing and must be emailed to us
Ensure you get a response acknowledging your cancellation. In event of premature departure, the full extent of stay as originally booked and confirmed is charged. Refund of monies paid for bookings are at the discretion of Management and are dependent on the ability to resell the rooms.
• Provisional bookings will only be held for a maximum of 72 hours.
• 50% deposit will be required to convert status from provisional to a confirmed booking.
• Balance of accommodation, 50%, will be due 30 days prior to arrival.
• Rovos Rail reserves the right to release bookings should payment not be received by the required date.
• Children over the age of 5 years old are most welcome at The St James.
• Children aged between 5 – 7 years can share the room with their parents. The first child is free but the 2nd child will pay 25% of the room rate (this is limited to two children).
• Children over 8 years old and sharing will need to take their own room and pay the applicable room rate.
• Entire guest house: If the entire guest house is booked on an exclusive basis then children of all ages are welcome.
- Swimming Pool
- 5 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling