About The Alberts
The Alberts is set in the tranquil and central Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg. We have self-catering luxury one- and two-bedroom cottages as well as lovely guest rooms available in our guest house. All units come with free and fast Wi-Fi. All rooms equipped with televisions. There is a swimming pool to relax by. Every effort has been made to secure the safety of our customers. We have electric fencing, high walls and secure gates to the premises. All major attractions in the Johannesburg area are easily reachable from our location. The Alberts is located on the b
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
• All Guests must register and sign on the Guest Book.
• Please switch off the television and lights when leaving the room.
• Please report any breakages / shortage to reception immediately.
• Please do not remove towels, linen, appliances or crockery from the room.
• Rooms are serviced daily.
• Check in Time: 14:00 – 21:00. Should the need arise for you to Check in later, kindly arrange with Management the day prior to your arrive to ensure that the room be made available for your late arrive.
• Check out time: Guests are kindly requested to vacate their rooms by 10:00am.
• Kindly remember to hand in your keys at reception when checking out.
• Please keep noise levels to the minimum especially when other guests are in retreat.
• For safety purposes, please do not install any high power consumption appliances without prior approval from The Alberts Guest House
• It is prohibited to cook food in the rooms
• The Alberts Guest House will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the guests’ personal belongings or injuries suffered by guests or their visitors.
• Please leave no personal belongings in the common areas. Some rooms boast a safe where valuable items may be stored.
• Please ensure you have all your personal belongings with you before leaving the premises. All belongings that are left behind will be disposed of.
• Please utilise the premises, its facilities and electronic appliances with utmost care.
• Please do not bring onto the premises of the Guest House any of the following:
1. Animals or birds of any kind;
2. Gunpowder, oils or other explosives or inflammables;
3. Firearms or swords;
4. Illegal drugs or other articles, the possession of which is prohibited by the laws of South Africa.
• Any loss or damage to our property such as furniture, linen electronics and so on shall be charged to the guest accordingly.
• No fighting, intimidation or aggressive behaviour will be acceptable.
• Breakfast will be served from 09:00am to 11:00am and kitchen will close at 20:00pm
• Parents/guardians are fully and solely responsible for their children. Parents are to constantly supervise their children and they must please assist us in ensuring other guests are not disturbed in any way. No unattended kids are allowed inside the main guesthouse. Parents are to supervise children using the swimming pool, wandering around the premises and grounds.
• It is necessary to use electrical gadgets in a right way, not to allow children to use them.
• The swimming pool, facilities may not be used after 22:00pm or before 07:00am
• The number of people is restricted to the number of guests as per the agreed booking.
(If management suspects that the above rule is being transgressed, they reserve the right to carry out an inspection of the unit anytime during the day or night.)
• Any Visitor/s for guests staying longer than half an hour will be regarded as a Day Visitor/s and the guest who was visited will be responsible for payment of a fee of R50 per person for such visits per day and any visitor found on the premises after 22:00pm will be considered a guest at The Alberts and will be charge a flat rate of R300.
• Silence is to be observed from 22:00pm. The sound levels of music/sound equipment must be kept at a reasonable level at all times – not be a nuisance to other guests.
These rules are written to ensure quiet and safe rest for you.
- Swimming Pool
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling