About TASA Lodge and Travel
About TASA Lodge and Travel
TASA Lodge and Travel is situated within walking distance from shopping complexes, business centres and restaurants in Midrand and the places that you can visit from the lodge are just as exciting as the accommodation. Tours are arranged to nature reserves, cities and townships from this lodge that is situated midway between Pretoria/Tshwane and Johannesburg. The central nature of TASA Lodge makes it easy to travel and convenient to explore the area. The rooms have an African theme to inspire guests to get into the local mood, each room has a satellite TV as well as luxury amenitie
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Please Note the following conditions for your stay at TASA
1) the outstanding balance is payable ONE WEEK before check-in date, Online credit card facilities are available
3) In the unlikely event of the room/s hired out to you, not being available for the period hired for any reason whatsoever, we reserve the right to provide alternative accommodation.
4) All tariffs are subject to alteration WITHOUT NOTICE.
5) An Admin fee is payable and is not refundable.
6) Rooms are available from 2PM on the day of your arrival and must be VACATED by 9.30AM on the day of your departure.
7) Units are serviced-removal of refuge from bins, cleaning of cutlery and crockery as well as the room its self. The Service ladies arrival is variable according to their workload.
8) Washing of clothing can be done at a cost of R8.oo per item of clothing this includes ironing.
9) The Owner or employees is in no way liable to the tenant for his/her family or visitors for any personal injuries sustained or loss or damage of personal belongings and/or motor vehicles which may occur while the room/s is occupied by the tenant.
10) Maximum Visitors per room is four due to safety purposes.
11) The tenant is requested to check the inventory of the room/s contents on taking tenancy and report a shortage to one of the employees at TASA Lodge with in 24hours.
12) The room/s are fully equipped with cups, tea spoons, towels(one per person) hand towels (one per person) TV, remote, bed linen, lamps, kettle, ten coat hangers per closet. If any of these valuables goes missing it will be charged to the tenants name.
13) The tenant is requested to leave the room/s clean and tidy and ready for occupation by the next tenant and in the same condition in which he/she found it.
14) ON DEPARTURE PLEASE INFORM THE LODGE OF YOURS CHECKING OUT AND MAKE SURE YOU LEAVE YOUR KEYS IN THE ROOM DOORS. NB ANY AFTER HOUR(10pm) ARRIVAL, YOU ARE PERMITTED TO FIND YOUR KEYS ON THE RECEPTION DESK.
15) No pets allowed
16) If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us and discuss it with us.
17) Absolutely no smoking permitted in the rooms, where an ash tray is placed either in the passage of the rooms or outside the entrances of the Lodge that is where you may smoke.
Note1: Payment by Cash or EFT, Online Credit card facilities available.
- Airport Shuttle
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling