Serengeti National Park
About TAASA Lodge
About TAASA Lodge
Taasa Lodge is situated approximately 5 kilometers (3 miles) from Kleins Gate, to the North East of the Serengeti National Park. It offers a unique combination of luxurious accommodation, extraordinary wildlife, the exhilarating freedom to participate in guided game & nature walks, the rare opportunity to go on night game drives as well as to drive off-road and a fascinating insight into the culture of the local Maasai tribesmen and women.
The camp consists of 12 split-level accommodation tents. Each tent measures 50 square metres (or 500 square feet) and provides for a verandah, comfortable lounge area, bedroom area and fully serviced bathroom. The lounge is furnished with a writing desk, chair and comfortable seating area. The raised sleeping area features either a king size or twin beds. The bathroom has a shower, ‘his and her’ wash hand basins, flush toilet, hair dryer and comfortable robes.
The thoughtfully designed and tastefully decorated main building is located at the top of the property and offers truly stunning views into the Serengeti National Park. It consists of three interior areas; the dining room, the main lounge with an indoor fireplace and a lounge bar. In addition, there are two outdoor patios with a large fire bowl and lounge chairs for reading and relaxing. The main lodge also has an ‘infinity swimming pool.
Taasa Lodge offers a wide range of activities not commonly found in the Serengeti. These include the following:
• Guided walks among the game and in the nature to be found in the area surrounding the property.
• Bush sundowners and dinners.
• Night game drives.
• Maasai cultural experiences.
• Off-road game drives in a concession area.
One of each of these extraordinary activities is automatically included as part of all stays in camp.
- Airport Shuttle
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Credit Card Facilities
- Room Service
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
Safari: There are Rangers and Maasai trackers on the premises who will take guests on walking safaris. Guests can also enjoy the unique experience of a balloon safari. These balloons can transport up to 16 passengers.
1. Rates quoted are for a 'suite tent' occupied by 2 adults on a full board (dinner, bed and breakfast) mealplan basis. Also included in the rates quoted are all "house" wines, spirits, beers and minerals plus laundry services and free internet connectivity. All guests will also be entitled to participate in the activities detailed elsewhere on this site.
2. Additional charges apply for a third bed in a tent to accommodate additional adults and children.
3. A deposit of 50% of the total accommodation charges due for a booking will become payable immediately upon confirmation with the balance falling due no later that one month prior to the arrival of the guest in camp.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling