Stona Self Catering
About Stona Self Catering
Stona Self-catering offers comfortable accommodation in a 2-bedroom holiday home situated in the seaside resort town of Margate. The property is 5 minutes drive from Margate Beach.It is ideal for a family visit.The house comprises 2 bedrooms. The main bedroom contains a queen-size bed, a single bed and a child-only mattress. The second bedroom contains a double bed and there is a single bed in a common area. The bathroom has a shower, basin, toilet off the main bedroom. The house also comprises an open-plan kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is equipped for self-catering with an
You listen to the waves at night and are 7 minutes drive from the beach.
Country Golf Club 3 minutes drive away and then the San Lameer , Southbroom and Wild Coast Sun another 15 to 30 Minutes drive.
It is safe and cozy and the family can enjoy a peaceful time together. You at home at Stona Self Catering.
Beautiful Braai Area surrounded by Nature. Nature reserve at the back of premises .
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Reservation Terms and conditions
1. Right of admission Reserved.
1.1 R1000 breakage deposit. 100% refundable on depature depending on breakages.
2. Check in time 14h00 and check out 10h00.
3. No smoking inside unit.
4. No cleaning of Fish on premises.
5. Money will not be refunded due to early departure.
6.Should the owner suffer any loss or damage as a result of an act or omission by a guest of visitor of a guest, the primary guest
will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and warrants that he/she will pay for same, on demand without offset or delay.
7. Full details of the guest address need to be provided, and positive Identification on arrival.
8. Subletting will not be allowed.
9. Overcrowding is not permitted. The unit is strictly according to the amount of beds available. 1 per single bed and 2 per double bed. No portable / or blown up mattresses allowed unless arranged with management with extra cost.
10. We do not allow any person under the age of 18 to stay alone on premises or in unit without the parent/Adults supervision, unless permission is given to managing agent in writing that the guests are taking full responsibility.
11.We cannot be held liable for any loses or inconvenience of the guests caused by an act beyond our control or any act of any
staff of the managing agent. The managing agent shall not be liable for any injury, death, loss, damage , accident, delay or
inconvenience howsoever caused during the guests stay.
Any loss or additional expense caused due to acts of God, nature, war, terrorism, insurrection, riot, boycott, theft, fire, labor
action, government action or natural disaster bad weather, interrupted electricity/water/municipal services or other causes,
will be borne by the guests, and managing agent accepts no liability therefore. Furthermore no refunds or discounts will be
given in the event of any of the above occurrence.
12. All persons making use of facilities and units, make so on their own risk.
13. Guest and their visitors must abide by the terms and rules of the self catering and Municipal By-Laws in the property they
stay. Risk of eviction without refund in the event of a breach of these terms and rules (whether for unpermitted pets,
overcrowding, excessive noise, or unaccompanied minors).
14. Parking is restricted to parking bay allocated to the specific unit.
15. Upon arrival inventories must be checked by the guests and any discrepancies must be recorded on the Discrepancy for
provided and handed to the managing agent within 12 hours of arrival. A copy will be kept and guests must make sure that they
received a signed copy. If no discrepancy is found then the contents of the property unit will be regarded as correct and the
guest will be held responsible for any shortages/breakages or damages recorded or reported.
Please note that the unit is only inspected after the client has vacated the premises.
16. Upon departure the unit need to be left with bedding on the beds and dishes on the table. Checks will be done after the
cleaning of the unit.
17.TV at available to be switched off if not in unit. Limited channels you may bring your own decoder.
18.No pets allowed.
19. No open fires (coal braais) are allowed in the units or close to the building. Gas/portable braai will be make available on
20. The managing agent will not be held responsible for any valuables or personal items left in the unit during your stay or on
departure. Should any item/s be left behind the onus is on the guest to make arrangements for collection. Unfortunately we are
unable to store these items for more than 3 months and should the item/s not be collected these will be taken to Charity or our
Availability and pricing
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- 24H. Security
- Air conditioning
- House Keeping
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Special offers
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling