About SleepOver Springbok
SleepOver offers affordable, comfortable and safe accommodation. The accommodation caters to both the business and the leisure traveller.
Accommodation is offered in Twin, Double or Family Rooms. Each room is air-conditioned and contains a shower en-suite, a work desk, bar fridge. Each room has sliding doors opening to an outdoor verandah with a table and chairs in a garden setting.
Free Wi-Fi is available at reception only. The units are serviced daily. Braai facilities are also available on-site.
There is a convenience store on-site that offers pies, heat and eat meals, and alcohol, or you can relax on the outside verandah with seating and enjoy a coffee. The store is fully licensed. Secure parking is available on-site. The property offers 24-hour security linked to armed response.
• By making a booking, you warrant that you are over the age of 18, that all information given by you to SleepOver Motels is accurate, true and correct and that SleepOver Motels accepts no liability for the accuracy and / or completeness of the information provided, and that SleepOver Motels does not accept liability for any loss or damage which... • By making a booking, you warrant that you are over the age of 18, that all information given by you to SleepOver Motels is accurate, true and correct and that SleepOver Motels accepts no liability for the accuracy and / or completeness of the information provided, and that SleepOver Motels does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may arise therefrom.
• If you are using this site on behalf of any entity you represent, you warrant that you are authorised to accept these Terms on such entity’s behalf.
• This booking is for pre-arrival bookings and is confirmed only when full payment by credit card is received.
• Bookings not paid in full within 24 hours of booking will be cancelled
• All successful transactions credited to the reservation number will be reflected on the guest’s tax invoice on departure.
• You accept that no refund can be claimed for cancellation or amendment of a paid booking.
• The guest will be required to register on arrival to receive their room key on acceptance of which guests accept the Terms and Conditions of Residence and accepts liability for all damages arising from such related occupancy.
• Guests will be required to produce VALID Identification Card/Book or Passport on check-in, of which a copy will be made.
• Check in time will be 14h00 and check out time will be 10h00. Earlier check-in and late check out will be subject to room availability and must be arranged directly with the motel concerned.
• Smoking is not allowed in rooms or public toilets. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas
• Signage detailing rules and information pertaining to a particular SleepOver Motel is deemed to be incorporated into these terms by this reference.
• SleepOver Motels does not warrant the safety of any person on any part of the hotel premises nor does it accept liability for any loss or damage suffered by guests. All motel facilities are used by you and members of your party at your own risk.
SleepOver Springbok Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling