About Skoon Accommodation
About Skoon Accommodation
Skoon accommodation is situated in the quaint village of Schoenmakerskop, eight kilometers outside Gqeberha (Port Elizabeth). The village offers amazing running and cycling trails, fishing spots, a small beach, historical monuments and ample sea and sun for the whole family.
Skoon accommodation has three separate units. Each of these units are self-catering, with braai facilities and has a lovely deck and amazing sea views. Two of the units can accommodate two guests in king beds. The third unit can accommodate two guests in either a king and two single beds, or two king beds.
The main beach is within walking distance from the accommodation.
Skoon accommodation offers an amazing beach holiday for the whole family.
Skoon accommodation offers couples an opportunity to escape and enjoy privacy.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Important House Rules: Skoon accommodation
1. Noise and disturbances. No loud music and noise are permitted between 22h00 and 08h00.
2. Visitors. A maximum of four guests are permitted to visit you during your stay. Only the number of people booked for in advance are allowed to sleep over (Maximum capacity of two people in unit 1 and 2. Maximum capacity of four people in the main house)
3. Parties. No parties are permitted.
4. Parking. Unit 1 and 2 are permitted one off-street parking each. The main house is permitted two off-street parkings. No other guests are allowed to park on the premises and should park outside. Please do not park on the neighbour’s lawn.
5. Security. Please remember to lock all doors, windows and close security gates when leaving the premises. Basic precautions and security measures should be followed, to protect yourself, your personal belongings and that of neighbours. Skoon accommodation takes no responsibility for any lost of good due to theft or otherwise.
6. Water. Nelson Mandela bay is in the midst of a severe drought, please use water sparingly. Water saving measures are vital.
7. Smoking. Smoking inside the rental is prohibited.
8. Pets and children. No Pets allowed. Please make special arrangements before arrival for children under 3 years for a camping cot (no camping cot linen will be provided).
9. Damages and breakages. Damages and breakages will be billed according to replacement value after the stay. Please report any damages or breakages.
10. Check-ins and check-outs. Check-in is between 14:00 and 19:00, please make arrangements if late check in is needed. A representative will meet you at the property for check in. Check out is at 10:00. Please drop key in post box after you have locked up and exited through the motor gate.
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
- Express check out
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling