About See-Wende Hemel
Welcome to See-Wende Hemel.The house is double story and is situated one row of houses from the sea with a greenbelt next to the house with a footpath to the sea. The house is in the region of Skaap-eiland and therefore overlooks the rocks and sea. It has a steep driveway, but a normal car can be used. There is parking for at least 4 cars, but turning area is limited. The upper level has 180 degrees sea views and also some views of Table Mountain (on clear days). The house is on a large plot with natural vegetation growth. The house is built on the radar station (which dates back t
Terms & Conditions / Facilities & Amenities
Bookings & check-in:
• Upon your inquiry for accommodation a quote will be provided to you.
• A 30% deposit is required to reserve the establishment, and full payment is required prior to occupation.
• Banking costs for international deposits, will be for the guest’s account. Because we will only know what the amount is after receiving the funds, it will be added to the outstanding costs of the final payment.
• The person responsible for making the reservations and payment should ensure that anyone else in the party has read these terms and conditions and accept full responsibility and liability thereof.
• It is the guest’s responsibility to report any defect or problem to the agent/owner at the time of taking occupancy.
• You are welcome to check in from 15:00 on the day of arrival and are required to hand in the keys by 10:00 on the day of departure.
• Parking on site available.
• Only paying guests are allowed on the premises – visiting guest only by arrangement
• The right of admission is reserved and strictly applied.
• Full DSTV Bouquet
Breakage & damages:
• We have the option to charge a breakage deposit, but we kindly request that you inform us of any damage.
• Bath towels are supplied but not for use on the beach; guests should provide their own beach towels.
*** Please take note of the following conditions for pets accompanying guests: R250 per pet per reservation / R3000 breakage deposit should your pet join you when staying at See-wende Hemel / the breakage deposit will also be utilized for additional cleaning expenses should departing guests leave the establishment in an unsatisfactory condition***
- Terms & Conditions may apply on all special offers
A cleaning fee of R385 - R700, depending on the number of guests, is applicable.
- Airport Shuttle
- Laundry Facilities*
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
- No TGCSA Grading
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling