About Sea Otters Lodge
Direct access onto beach with sea facing rooms and braai facilities ........ Savour the peace and quiet of this beautiful hidden gem, while listening to the waves breaking on the shore. Perched ever so perfectly on the beachfront of Kini Bay, Sea Otters Lodge offers visitors sea- and beachfront accommodation, conference or wedding/function facilities. All of these are accompanied by magical sea views and direct access to the beach.............Escape the busy city life, and come and enjoy some of the fine things that life has to offer.This beachfront establishment boasts six sea facing en-suite bedrooms with sea view, direct access onto the beach from the Guest House, free Wi-Fi available to overnight guests, breakfast / dinner served to overnight guests as an optional extra SQ, guest lounges, on-site secure parking behind an access controlled gate, on-site braai facilities and more...............All bedrooms are equipped with LED television with DStv Hotel Package, dressing table with chair, coffee and tea making facilities, coffee table with two armchairs, guest amenities, safe, ceiling fan, emergency light and heating in the bathroom.......Hairdryer only available on request...............An extra single sleeper couch is available in the same room at an additional fee per night for a child under 13 years of age only........... Rates are for room only.......... Breakfast / Dinner is available as an optional extra SQ.
Spa: We also offer Massages (outsourced), in the privacy of your own room by prior arrangement and confirmation only.
Wedding Venues: Sea Otters Lodge is a place like none other. Its blissful surroundings and beautiful settings make it the ideal place for social gatherings, be it birthdays, anniversaries, conferences, functions or weddings, up to a maximum of 60 persons.
Conference Venues: Sea Otters Lodge also caters for business conferences, with various packages available. Up to a maximum of 32 conference delegates.
The consumer protection act require from us to provide all prospective guests with our policies, terms and conditions – All the policies, terms and conditions are deemed as read and accepted on booking confirmation.
* Right of admission stay reserved at all times
* Maximum 2 adults will be allowed to share a... The consumer protection act require from us to provide all prospective guests with our policies, terms and conditions – All the policies, terms and conditions are deemed as read and accepted on booking confirmation.
* Right of admission stay reserved at all times
* Maximum 2 adults will be allowed to share a room
* Maximum 1 child U/13 allowed to share with 2 adults/others on a single sleeper couch in the same room: SQ
* Rooms are booked per person per night; therefore only persons quoted and paid for may share the accommodation booked
* Bookings 31 days or less before date of initial arrival are payable in full (100%) to confirm/secure the booking
* Minimum 50% non-refundable deposit secures a booking, unless otherwise noted
* The balance (if any) of the booking is payable 31 days prior to day of initial arrival, should we not receive the balance payment on request thereof, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel the booking and make the room(s) available to other booking requests, please note that the guest will not be entitled to any refund should we cancel the booking due to non-payment of the balance
* During Easter Weekend, Big Sport Events in Port Elizabeth and IronMan Weekend is 2 consecutive nights: Peak Season
* From 15 December – 10 January is 3 consecutive nights: Peak Season
* 2018 IronMan 70.3 World Champs from 24 August - 7 September is 7 consecutive nights - Peak Season
ARRIVAL / CHECK IN
* It is advisable to check in before 8 pm at your earliest convenience as there is no staff on duty from 8 pm
* From 2 – 7:30 pm
* Check in close 8 pm
EARLY CHECK IN
* Subject to no other guests checking out of the room booked on the same day and prior arrangement has been made
* Early check in will only be allowed from 12 pm and only if the room is clean and ready for occupation
ROOM DEPARTURE / CHECK OUT
* Departure by 10 am
* No late room departures will be allowed after 10:30 am
* Breakfast is not included in the room rates unless otherwise noted
* Room only bookings do not include breakfast
* Breakfast is available as an optional extra: SQ
BREAKFAST SEATING TIMES
* Monday – Friday: From 7 – 9:30 am, unless otherwise noted
* Saturdays, Sundays, Public Holidays and from 10 December to 10 January: From 8 – 10 am
* Breakfast will only be prepared and served after the earliest seating time available
ANIMAL / PET POLICY
* Regretfully we do not allow any animals/pets inside the Guest House
* Children staying in their own room: Full rate applicable to the room
* 1 x Child U/13 sharing with 2 x adults/others: SQ
* Child U/13 will sleep on a single sleeper couch in the same room
* Maximum 1 x single sleeper couch allowed per room booked
* Children U/3 stays for free in a sleeping cot in the same room
SINGLE SLEEPER COUCH (IF APPLICABLE)
* Recommended for a child U/13 only
* Any person 13 years of age and older making use of this facility does so entirely at their own risk
* Only available when booked
* We regret that no smoking is allowed inside the Guest House and bedrooms
* Smokers are more than welcome to smoke in the outside areas of the Guest House at least 2 meters from any door opening
* Should a guest not abide by these above terms the guest will unfortunately be held liable to an R 750 room refreshing fee payable for additional cleaning and freshening of the room?
VISITORS OF GUESTS
* We allow visitors onto the property by prior arrangement and confirmation only
* Visitors are not allowed in the bedrooms and/or to sleep over, should guests and/or their visitors not abide by this term the guest will be charged / invoiced for the additional guest(s) in the room
* We reserve the right at our sole discretion to set a maximum number of visitors allowed per booking received
* Visitors are not allowed to make use of any onsite braai facilities and/or be catered for onsite by guests staying at Sea Otters Lodge; these facilities are for the exclusive use of guests staying at Sea Otters Lodge
* Guests are welcome to request a quote from Sea Otters Lodge in order to cater for them and their visitors, should the need arise
Reviews for Sea Otters Lodge9 guest reviews Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
Sea Otters Lodge Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Kini Bay
(2.6 km from Kini Bay)
Situated just 25 kilometres from the Port Elizabeth beachfront and associated attractions, Seaview Game and Lion Park offers a unique experience. Visitors can play with tame lion cubs varying in age from four to nine months depending on the time of...
(5.5 km from Kini Bay)
The attractive beach at Beachview is situated on a section of Port Elizabeth’s coastline that is fantastic for long beach walks. Beachview is a good place for beachcombing and to start hiking to the next beach at Maitlands. Lifeguards are on duty...
(8.4 km from Kini Bay)
This day walk takes about three hours and is 3 km in length. It is an easy circular walk that passes through a portion of the forest and links up with the old wagon trail to a disused lead mine. Bushbuck, blue duikers, porcupine and rodents, as...
(9.7 km from Kini Bay)
At Kragga Kamma Game Park just outside Port Elizabeth all the animals roam freely in natural surroundings. This owner-operated park allows no hunting or other disturbances and that means you can always get close-up views and great photo...