About Royal Jozini Bushwillow Lodge
Royal Jozini Bushwillow Lodge is a four-bedroom bush lodge located on a slight rise set back from the water, with magnificent mountain and lake views.With solar and gas, this eco-friendly home has been thoughtfully equipped for guests' comfort and offers a quiet retreat for rest and restoration, while being close enough to the water for boating and fishing enthusiasts to have the thrill of game spotting from the lake, and fighting the tiger fish.Set in the nature reserve section of Royal Jozini, this lodge has a queen and a twin bedroom, both en suite, in the main lodge
The balance of the payment to be made 30 days prior to occupation.
1. Guests may stay for the period booked and paid for only, unless any extension to the stay is agreed to in writing and paid for in advance.
2. Guest shall not be a nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience to the accommodation owner, the owner or occupier of any adjoining or neighbouring premises, or which may result in danger or damage to any such persons or their properties or belongings.
3. Guest shall be sensitive to the environment and keep television and dvd sound volumes to an acceptable level. a. Quietness shall be maintained in the reserve between 23h00 and 06h00 each day. b. Skateboards, roller skates / blades, scooters and quad bikes may not be used in the reserve. c. No firearms, pellet guns, catapults or other weapons may be discharged in the Reserve and permission to bring a fire arm onto the property must be granted by the Lodge Owners' Association prior to arrival. d. Hooters may not be sounded except in cases of emergency
4. The client signing this Agreement is responsible for ensuring the decent behaviour of his party. Should the client behave in such a manner that is not acceptable by civilized standards, or in breach of the Reserve rules, then the Manager and/or Security officers may ask the client and his party to vacate the lodge immediately, without compensation.
5. Bath towels may not be used for pool use. Please use designated towels
6. The guest may not keep or bring any pets of whatever nature into the Reserve.
7. Right of Admission is reserved.
8. The owner and management company cannot be held responsible for: a. Any loss of or damage to the property or possessions of any guest, resident or visitor, whether such damage was caused by fire, theft or otherwise, or by the negligence or the wrongful act or anyone in the employment of or acting on behalf of the owner. b. Any personal injuries of whatsoever nature, sustained by a guest, resident or visitor, whether such injuries were sustained by the negligence or wrongful act of anyone employed by the owner or any other person or by the defective functioning of any apparatus or appliance of the owner. c. The Reserve is a wildlife area and no responsibility can be taken for any injury, illness or death caused to guests for any reason pertaining to being in a wilderness reserve or for any encounter with a wild animal.
9. Guest shall not contravene or permit the contravention of any law, by-law, ordinance, proclamation or statutory regulation affecting the building or the Reserve.
10. Guest shall park in the designated parking area at the lodge.
11. Please note that the speed limit in the Reserve is 40km per hour.
12. Guest shall not litter, nor throw cigarettes, paper or any such thing. Guests are asked to separate glass, cans, paper and food-waste for re-cycling.
13. Any damage to fittings, fixtures or contents will be charged to the guest at replacement cost. 14. Guest agrees to the jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court in respect of any action or proceedings, or, as the case may be, to institute any action in any division of the Supreme Court of South Africa having jurisdiction in respect thereof.
15. Guests may take occupation of the accommodation from 2pm on the day of arrival and agree to leave by 10 a.m. on the day of departure, unless prior arrangements have been made.
16. No other guests shall be entitled to stay in the property other than those booked and paid for prior to occupation.
17. Guest(s) and where applicable, their visitors, shall comply with the strict non-smoking policy inside the Lodge.
18. A deposit will be held by way of credit card details and authority to charge outstanding accommodation fees, breakages, lost key costs, after-hours call-outs for guest services, etc. shall be charged thereon as per signature and agreement hereon.
19. An Inventory list is left for 24 hours on arrival for checking. If not signed when collected by housekeeper, it is presumed that all items are present and in good order.
20. Guest agrees to be charged any additional breakage fees to be charged to his/her credit card.
21. The Guest shall be responsible for any damage done to the premises by reason of any furniture, or other objects, damaged or removed from the premises and shall be responsible for any damage caused to the common areas of the property.
22. The guest shall not cede or assign his booking, without prior consent of Royal Jozini Lodge Owners' Accommodation and neither shall he/she sub-let the premises or any part thereof, with or without remuneration.
23. Any changes to a booking or cancellations must be done in writing.
- Swimming Pool
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling