About Roma Trading Post Lodge
Roma Trading Post Lodge is located a stone throw away from Lesotho’s capital Maseru and the airport, in the foothills of the mighty Maloti Mountains in Roma. The name stems from its rich history of being the base shop for pioneering trade into the mountains. Travellers can expect a rustic and luxury destination, filled with many stories from its vibrant history. No matter whether you want to relax in our colourful gardens, by the swimming pools or to explore Lesotho, Roma is the starting point of your adventure. The gateway to Lesotho and the host venue for Roof of Africa. We have the followin
We can accommodate 20 people in a conference venue. We have a projector and screen for hire.
The lodge is exceptionally family friendly with 2 family villas, large garden and grounds with 2 swimming pools and a pump track just outside
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. Please notify the Lodge of any changes to your reservation details, late arrivals or cancellations.
2. Check in time is from 14h00 to 18h00; check out time is by 10h00.
3. Your reservation will only be guaranteed after the deposit amount requested is received.
4. A 50% deposit is required to confirm a booking within 7 days from receiving the pro-forma
invoice. Payment of the deposit is an acknowledgment of the terms & conditions.
7. Roma Trading Post Lodge reserves the right to release bookings that are not guaranteed.
8. The facilities available at the Lodge are strictly reserved for the use of residents only.
9. No smoking inside buildings is permitted.
10. With regard to all activities, we do require Indemnity Forms to be filled once at the Lodge.
11. It is Lodge Policy that with all horse riding activities, riding helmets must be worn.
Tour Operators & Groups:
We request that confirmations or cancellations be done 45 days prior to your arrival. We also request that full payment 100% be made 2 weeks prior to your arrival.
We look forward to welcoming you to Roma Trading Post Lodge.
- Airport Shuttle
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly*
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Conference Venues
- Parking on Premises
- Sotho (Sesotho)
- No TGCSA Grading
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling