Rivertrees Country Inn
Rivertrees lies nestled in the foothills of Mount Meru, in view of Mount Kilimanjaro. This peaceful country estate combines Old World ambience, African country elegance, excellent farm cuisine, personal service, and genuine warmth from your hosts. The inn offers comfortable accommodation ideal for families and business travellers to the area.
Accommodation consists of 10 tranquil Garden Rooms, two luxurious River Cottages, and the secluded River House. Breakfast is served daily in our exclusive restaurant where guests can also enjoy lunch and dinner. On site, guest can take advantage of the spa treatments ; relax with Rivertrees' signature massage and soak session. For the adventurous at heart, a day trip canoeing on Lake Duluti can be arranged. Guests can also explore the Tanzania Coffee and Local Villages Tours, enjoy mountain bike rides, river walks, and cooking classes with the Riverside team of chefs.
The inn offers tranquility enhanced with contemporary conveniences, ideal for rejuvenation following stressful overseas travel or deep relaxation after a long safari or strenuous climb up Mount Kilimanjaro or Mount Meru.
- Airport Shuttle
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Credit Card Facilities
• A non-refundable deposit of 25% is required to confirm a reservation.
• The balance is due 4 weeks prior to arrival. Rivertrees Country Inn reserves the right to cancel reservations if full payment is not made.
• Reservations cancelled within the period shown below will be subject to cancellation / no show fees as follows:
• More than 4 weeks prior to arrival: 25% of the contract rate Less than 4 weeks or less prior to arrival: 100% of the contract rate
• Meals & Garden Rooms for children 12 and under sharing with an adult: 50% off.
• Meals & Shared Beds for children 3 years and under sharing with an adult: Free.
• Day rooms are valid from 11:00 - 18:00 only: occupancy past 18:00 will be charged as an overnight stay.
• Residents must send their valid resident permit by email to confirm a Resident Rate reservation.
• Payment by credit card possible before guest arrival with Visa, Master Card or American Express. Subject to 4.75% (Visa/MC) and 5.8% (AMEX) bank charges.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling