Riverglades Unit A
About Riverglades Unit A
About Riverglades Unit A
Riverglades Unit 4 is a family and pet friendly self-catering duplex unit situated in the tranquil area of Ramsgate. The beach is only 200 metres away to Big Tree Beach, the lagoon and Southbroom Main Swimming Beach.This unit has three bedrooms two bathroom. The bedrooms and bathrooms are located on the upper floor. The main bedroom has a bedroom has a queen bed and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedrooms has two single beds. The third bedroom has a tri-bunk bed with a double bed at the bottom and a single bed on top. The second and third bedroom share the second bathroom. T
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF LEASE
1. Rights of Admission Reserved.
2. Payment of the deposit and/or taking up of the reserved accommodation is construed to be acceptance of these conditions, which shall be binding upon all tenants.
3. Once the booking has been confirmed we will send you a Preliminary Booking Form together with other required documentation, which needs to be returned to us, fully completed together with a copy of your ID. This need to be received by us at least 1 week prior to arrival.
4. Note that the preferred method of payment is via EFT. No Cheques are accepted as a method of payment. Should cash deposits be made into our account the bank charges will be for your account and will be deducted from your breakage deposit.
5. The balance of your booking is payable 1 week prior to occupation.
6. If a booking is made on the last minute full payment must be received prior to occupation.
7. There is an administration fee of R500 payable on all reservations.
8. A breakage deposit of R2000 is payable. The breakage deposit is refundable within 30 working days of departure, either in full or less any deductions for any bank charges, call out fees, shortages/damage or breakages. Please ensure that full banking details are provided on the Preliminary Booking Form.
9. Please note that we do not meet with guests upon arrival. There is a folder in the unit with information relevant to your stay. Upon arrival, inventories must be checked by the guests, and any discrepancies must be recorded on the Discrepancy Form provided, and submitted to Leisure Letting South Coast within 12 hours of arrival via WhatsApp on 0677705284. A copy will be kept of file. If no shortages/breakages or damages are recorded/reported, the contents of the property/unit will be regarded as correct and the guest will be held responsible for any shortages/breakages or damages incurred. Please note that the units is only inspected after the client has vacated the premises.
10. If your reservation has not been paid in full no keys will be left out for collection, and any after hour call out will be at a charge of R 350 payable in advance.
11. Leisure Letting – South Coast (PTY) LTD reserves to right to, at our discretion, substitute alternative accommodation, similar to that booked, or offer a full refund, should the original unit no longer be available for reasons beyond our control.
12. Advance bookings can only be accepted on the understanding that the unit reserved, may not be available for leasing for the said period. If not available, a reasonable effort will be made to transfer the reservation to another unit. Leisure Letting – South Coast (PTY) LTD will not be held liable for any changes.
13. The guest's liability, jointly and severally of the primary guest and other guests, is not limited to the value of the breakage deposit and the primary guest accepts liability and responsibility, and furthermore, warrants that he/she will pay for, on demand without delay or offset, any shortages/damages or breakages.
14. Should Leisure Letting – South Coast (PTY) LTD suffer any loss or damage as a result of an act or omission by a guest or visitor of a guest, the primary guest will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and warrants that he/she will pay for same, on demand, without offset or delay.
15. Similarly, in certain complexes where fines are issuable for contravening the rules of the Body Corporate, the guest will remain liable for the payment of such fine, on demand, without offset or delay.
16. Confirmation of the reservation will be deemed as entering into a lease agreement, which is a legal and binding agreement deemed to have been entered into in the magisterial district of Port Shepstone. Should any legal action arise from the lease, the lessee will be responsible for all costs on an attorneyclient scale.
17. The guests Domicilium Citande Executandi shall be the address reflected on the Preliminary Booking Form.
18. Subletting is strictly prohibited unless prior arrangements with the Letting Agent and confirmation regarding this is received.
19. Overcrowding is not permitted. Units are let strictly according to the number of beds available (one per single or 3/4 bed, two per double/Queen or King Bed), and as per the number of guests recorded above. Use of portable/blow-up mattresses is also not permitted. The Letting Agent reserves the full right to immediately evict all guests without refund for overcrowding.
20. We do not allow any persons under the age of 21 to occupy any unit without resident adult supervision. Should the person making this booking not be present for the duration of the booking, this could result in the eviction of all guests in the unit, without a refund.
21. Unless advance arrangements have been made and can be accommodated, in writing, check in time is strictly after 15:00 and check-out time on the day of departure is strictly before 09:00. Should guests not depart before 09:00 a fee of R200 per hour for every hour after 09:00 will be levied against the guest, and shall be paid by the guest on demand, without offset or delay.
22. No refunds or discounts will be given for early departure, for whatsoever reason.
23. Once the keys have been collected, they are the responsibility of the guests and if lost, damaged or not returned on departure, the guest will be liable for replacement of locks, keys and remotes. On departure please ensure that all windows and doors are locked as the guest will be liable for any losses incurred when you are out or have vacated the premises. Keys are to be returned to the Letting Office or placed in the complex key boxes if one is provided.
24. We cannot be held liable for any loss or inconvenience to the guest caused by an act beyond our control or any act of the Letting Agent or any member of the staff of the Letting Agent. Leisure Letting – South Coast (PTY) LTD shall not be liable for any injury, death, loss, damage, accident, delay or inconvenience, howsoever caused, during the guests stay. Any loss or additional expense caused due to acts of God, nature, war, terrorism, insurrection, riot, boycott, theft, fire, labour action, government action or natural disaster, bad weather, interrupted electrical/water/municipal services or other causes will be borne by the guest and Leisure Letting South Coast (PTY) LTD accepts no liability therefore. Furthermore, no refunds or discounts will be given in the event of any of the above occurrences.
25. Please note that with the on-going ESKOM issues and load shedding, most properties are not equipped with generators or back-up electricity supplies. In properties which are equipped with lifts, these lifts will not function during load shedding periods. As a direct result of loadshedding, electrical appliances ordinarily used on the premises will not be able to be utilized during your stay based on the loadshedding schedule. Such electrical appliances include but are not limited to the fridge, microwave and the stove. Some units are equipped with gas braais on the balcony and others are not. Please make provision for your own lighting and load shedding needs. Kindly confirm same upon booking for more information should you wish to. Please feel free to check the loadshedding schedule for the area in which you booked prior to your arrival. Same is available on the world wide web or via the Eskom Se Push app (ESP).
26. All persons who make use of facilities and units rented do so entirely at their own risk.
27. Guests and their visitors must abide by the terms and rules of the Body Corporate or the Municipal Bylaws in the property which they stay. Risk of eviction without refund in the event of a breach of these terms and rules, whether for unpermitted pets, overcrowding, excessive noise, or unaccompanied minors.
28. Parking is restricted to parking bays allocated to the specific unit.
29. Upon departure, guests are required to leave the units, as they want to receive them or within reason, if not, a cleaning fee of R 400.00 will be charged and deducted from the breakage deposit, or will be paid by the guest on demand, without offset or delay.
30. Furniture and utensils may not be removed from the unit. Should this occur, the full breakage deposit will be forfeited.
31. Units are self-contained, please bring your own toiletries, towels and cleaning materials.
32. No pets allowed.
33. Leisure Letting – South Coast (PTY) LTD is mandated to manage individual privately owned properties across the South Coast on behalf of the property owner. Leisure Letting – South Coast (PTY) LTD is not a resort management company. Accordingly, maintenance, repairs, appliances which are out of order or any other facilities failure, will only be dealt with during office hours, unless in the event of an emergency. If appliances/fixtures or any other facilities fail and need to be repaired/replaced during the course of your stay, we cannot be held liable for the immediate replacement or repair thereof. We will, however, endeavour to assist the guest within reason. In the event of any the above occurrences, no discounts or refunds will be given.
34. Please note that for none essential appliances such as televisions, DStv connections, problems or faults and gas braais will strictly be dealt with in office hours only. Should you insist on a call out for a nonessential emergency, a call out fee of R 350 will be applicable and will be deducted from the breakage deposit or will be payable on demand, without offset or delay.
35. The guests accept liability for repairs or maintenance performed but deemed by Leisure Letting – South Coast (PTY) LTD to be the fault of or as a result of the negligence of the guest.
36. No open fires (coal braais) are allowed in the units or on the balconies/patios of the units. Failing to abide by this, may result in the evictions of the guests or the guests having to pay a fine in accordance with the Body Corporate Conduct Rules.
37. There are open braai facilities available in some of the complexes, in the recreational areas of the complex.
38. In the event of a gas braai being available in the unit, a gas bottle with gas is provided. However, once the gas has been used, it will be the responsibility of the guest to fill, should they wish to use it again. Due to corrosion caused by the salt air, we cannot be held liable for a gas braai not working, and will also not be held liable for the immediate replacement or repair thereof.
39. Leisure Letting – South Coast (PTY) LTD will not be held responsible for any valuables or personal items left in the unit during your stay or on departure. Should an item be left behind, the onus is on the guests to make arrangements for collection. Unfortunately, we are unable to store these items for more than 3 months, and should the item/s not be collected, these will be taken to a charity of our choice.
40. Please note that the complexes do not provide the standard SABC/e.tv channels, and unless a decoder is used, the TV will not be functional.
41. Please note that DStv is not a standard in the unit. The guest must either bring their own decoder, smart card, remote and cables, alternatively, if DStv is available, then the guest must arrange this prior to arrival, through the office at an additional cost, payable prior to arrival.
42. In the event that the guest brings their own decoder, or hires a decoder, please do not adjust the TV, as it has been set accordingly for your viewing pleasure. In the event of a guest changing the settings, a fee of R 350 will be deducted from the breakage deposit or will be payable on demand, without offset or delay.
43. Please note that most of the complexes only allow for single view decoders. HD, PVR or Dual View Decoders will not work. Please enquire with the office before arrival.
44. Should the guest have arranged for DStv through the office or brought their own decoder to the unit, Leisure Letting –South Coast (PTY) LTD cannot be held liable in the event that there is a problem with the communal dish/signal. No refunds or discounts will be given for this.
45. We do provide a daily service, at an additional cost, Monday to Friday only excluding Public Holidays. This can be arranged prior to arrival.
46. Should the apartment have WIFI, Leisure Letting –South Coast (PTY) LTD cannot be held liable in the event that there is a problem with the signal. No refunds or discounts will be given for this.
47. As the unit is pet friendly, however, please take note of the following: -
1. Only 2 small pets are allowed.
2. Pets must be kept on a leash when in the common areas of the complex.
3. Pets must not be left unattended.
4. If at all possible, pets are to be kept in the downstairs area, which is not carpeted. Should the pets be allowed upstairs then guests need to ensure that this area is kept clean and free of mishaps, failing which this will be deducted from the breakage deposit.
5. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet, whether in the unit, the courtyard, common area of the property or neighboring areas.
6. Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
7. Guests will be held responsible for any/all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet, this includes but is not limited to soiling of the carpets. This will be deducted from the breakage deposit or will payable on demand, without offset or delay. Should the cost of damages be more than the breakage deposit the guest will be invoices for the balance.
8. Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless both Leisure Letting South Coast (PTY) LTD, the Body Corporate of Riverglades as well as the properties owners, from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
“Please note that any personal information submitted to us will be collected, processed, and stored as is necessary to carry out actions for the conclusion or performance of the agreement entered into between the parties in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act.” “I hereby grant my consent that the personal information hereby provided by either myself (the client) or any third party may be used and processed as is necessary to carry out actions and functions for the conclusion or performance of the agreement entered into between the parties.”
- Pet Friendly*
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
- Air conditioning
- Double bed
- Iron and board
- Mini fridge
- Non smoking rooms
Riverglades Unit A location
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling