About River Edge Accommodation
About River Edge Accommodation
At River Edge you are surrounded by mountains that turn pink at sunset, vineyards stretching into the horizon, fynbos alive with small wildlife, and the Breede River on your doorstep – and yet you are only an hour away from Cape Town. These beautiful stone-clad river houses offer a luxurious, relaxing and tranquil stay – the ideal break for the jaded urbanite seeking an authentic country experience.The houses boast a trendy open-plan kitchen, a lounge with a cosy fireplace, and beautifully decorated rooms and bathrooms that are the perfect bolt holes for romantic getawa
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
For the convenience of incoming guests, we require rooms to be vacated by 10h00am on the day of departure. Later departure times may, however, be possible on request. The earliest arrival time is 15h00 (except by prior arrangement). Please telephone us if you anticipate arriving after 18h00.
In the event of damage to our property, we reserve the right to charge to replace, repair, or professionally clean the item concerned.
INDEMNITY: The owners will do their utmost to protect guests, their families, and visitors from injury and loss. However, the owner and his agents shall not be liable for any injury, loss, or damage of any description whatsoever which the guest or any member of his/her family or relative or visitor of the guest may sustain directly or indirectly in or about the premises from whatever cause. The guest hereby accepts responsibility and indemnifies the owner and his employees or agents against any claim by any such person or any injury, loss, or damage sustained as aforesaid.
Cancellations are only effective on receipt of written notification via email, no telephone cancellation, WhatsApp or SMS notifications will be accepted.
Cancellation 0 - 14 days before date of arrival, or no-show – visitor forfeits 100% of deposit paid.
Cancellation 15 - 28 days before date of arrival – visitor forfeits 75% of deposit paid.
Cancellation 29+ days before date of arrival – visitor forfeits 50% of deposit paid.
• All dogs, cats, caged birds, and any other well-behaved pets are welcome all year round.
• Pets sleep preferably on the deck or inside - bring own pet beds and bowls.
• Dogs are not permitted on the furniture and pets must be free of ticks and fleas on arrival.
• The deck at each house is enclosed. No unattended pets are allowed inside the house!
• I suggest you walk your dogs on a leash.
• Guests must clean up after their pets and are required to pick up the poop.
• Consideration must be given to other guests’ dogs, cats, and resident farm animals.
• Please don’t let the wet dogs lie against upholstered furniture and free the loose carpet from animal hair.
• Pets stay FREE.
- Pet Friendly*
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Credit Card Facilities
- Double/Twin rooms
- Non smoking rooms
- Kids Stay Free
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling