Quinta Las Acacias Hotel Boutique
About Quinta Las Acacias Hotel Boutique
The building was constructed in 1890, during the Porfiriato era. At this time, Guanajuato and all of Mexico were under French influence, traces of which can still be seen today. The hotel belonged to the Malo family, who were also resident in it. The head of the household had a penchant for carpentry and built the wooden staircase railings, which have been preserved to the present day. The boutique hotel was renovated in 1998, and again in 2006, and great value was placed on the details, so that the appointment reflects an interaction of classical European style and the beauty of Mexican craftsmanship. The resulting cosy and elegant atmosphere was awarded four diamonds by the American automobile club, the AAA, for six years in succession. The hotel comprises a total of 17 rooms as well as a lobby area with a reception desk manned around the clock, a currency exchange facility and lift access. Further facilities include an air-conditioned restaurant (for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with international cuisine and special family deals), a bar, a cafe, a range of function rooms (e.g. the La Casa de la Presa or the Salón Presa de la Olla with space for events, lectures, and banquets with a capacity of 24-50 persons), and an Internet connection with WLAN access.
Quinta Las Acacias Hotel Boutique Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling