About Ponta Beach Camp – Beach Front Camp
Ponta Beach Camps is an affordable, family beach resort directly on the main Beach of the quaint little seaside village of Ponta do Ouro, Southern Mozambique.Ponta do Ouro is the most Southerly Mozambican town, situated just 4 kms (as the Seagull flies) from the Kosi Bay border with South Africa. For those that don’t have 4 x 4 vehicles, cars can be left at the secure parking area at the Border , and transfers to the resort arranged.Our emphasis is on Affordability and Informality – obviously without compromising Service & Quality.Ponta Beach Camps are essentially 3 separate camps and a small private campsite:• Ponta Beach Camps – Beach Front Camp • Ponta Beach Camps – Main Camp• Ponta Beach Camps – Private Campsites
• All booking requests in respect of accommodation, transfers, flights, and activities / excursions are subject to availability as at the time deposits are received, notwithstanding the fact that at the time of request, availability may have been confirmed.
• Prices quoted, unless otherwise specifically notified in writing, are as per the... • All booking requests in respect of accommodation, transfers, flights, and activities / excursions are subject to availability as at the time deposits are received, notwithstanding the fact that at the time of request, availability may have been confirmed.
• Prices quoted, unless otherwise specifically notified in writing, are as per the respective resort standard rate sheets, and are subject to any increases in accommodation, air fares, other land arrangements, or any other costs that may affect the original invoice price. All quotes and invoices are subject to these increases and costs, which may be applied without prior notice.
• Any extensions, additions, variations or deviations from the original invoice may incur supplementary charges. These are also payable as per payment schedule below.
• Any changes of whatsoever nature made to any invoice, once sent, shall incur additional charges, with a minimum of R 300.00 per person per amendment being levied.
• Should the resorts, operators, or principles quote in any other currency, other than SA Rands, then the rate quoted will exclude the forex commission of 0.25% of the total invoice price, with a minimum amount payable of R300.00 per person.
• Unless specifically stated to the contrary on the quote, rates and quotes do not include any airport departure taxes, airline fuel or any other levies and taxes that may be implemented from time to time, or any meals that may not be included in the airline ticket prices, as in the case of some budget airlines, nor does it include any other taxes that may not be included in airline ticket rate.
• Unless specifically stated to the contrary on the quote, rates and quotes do not include any visa / passport costs, or any air ticket / passport / document courier / delivery charges, or any personal or travel insurance.
• Rates quoted, are subject to exchange rate fluctuations, and final cost will be determined and finalized, as at the date of receipt of full payment. This is a specific condition, notwithstanding that the tour may already have been invoiced, and deposits paid against it.
• The operator reserves the right to further amend the final invoice amount payable, up to a period of seven (7) days after the final payment is received from the client, should there be any currency variations during this period.
• We reserves the right to accept any payments made against any tour, at the exchange rate when payment was made. The current applicable currency buying rate as quoted by the Standard Bank of South Africa Ltd shall be used to determine the exchange rate invoiced. This applies to any late payments which may be received, notwithstanding such payments may only be received after the final invoice.
• Rates and quotes do not include VAT, or any sales taxes, that may be payable on the tour, or any portion thereof, in South Africa, or any country included on the itinerary, that imposes them.
• All payments for the stay must be made in full prior to departure, no confirmations, or travel documents will be issued until all these payments have been received.
• A minimum 50% non-refundable, non-transferable, deposit of total tour price (including any additional charges, including equipment rental, additional excursions, etc) is required to secure a booking. No reservation request can be considered booked until such deposit is received
• The full outstanding balance is payable 30 days prior to departure, or any other date that the service providers may require.
• Should payments not be received as per this schedule, the booking will automatically be deemed cancelled, with forfeiture of all amounts paid. All bookings, irrespective of when made, must be paid in full 30 days prior to tour departure date.
• Should the operator, in its sole discretion, agreed to accept payments that may vary from the required payment schedule above, then it reserves the right to charge interest on all such payments, at the applicable overdraft rate.
• All prices are based on a minimum of 2 persons sharing accommodation. Single supplements will be applicable.
• Credit card payments exclude the 4.75% bank commission. This will be added to any credit card payments.
• All payments via Bank transfers, or cash bank deposits, must include all relevant bank charges.
Ponta Beach Camp – Beach Front Camp Rooms
Reviews for Ponta Beach Camp – Beach Front Camp7 guest reviews Reviews of
3 out of 5 stars
Ponta Beach Camp – Beach Front Camp Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling