About Poinsettia Family Cottage
Poinsettia Family Cottage is situated on a working banana farm in the Burgershall area. The farm is a mere 13 km outside Hazyview and 23 km from the Kruger National Park Phabeni Gate. The cottage comprises 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The first bedroom is furnished with a double bed. The second and third bedrooms are each furnished with twin beds. The main bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a shower and the second sharing bathroom is fitted with a shower. All beds are draped with white linen and towels are provided. The kitchen is fully equipped and contains a fridge-freezer, a microwave, a stove and oven, a dishwasher, and built-in cupboards.The lounge has comfortable leather couches and a TV with selected DStv channels. There is a dining area with a 6-seater dining room table. The cottage has a veranda with braai facilities, where one can admire lovely views of the surrounding farm.
Stay between 01 Aug 2018 and 2018/09/27 12:00:00 AM and get 10% off.
- 2 night min stay (check-in between 01 Aug 2018 and 27 Sep 2018)
• A REFUNDABLE BREAKAGE DEPOSIT will be payable and does not form part of this quotation. This breakage deposit will be refunded within 7 working days after departure if no breakages or damages have been caused as a result of the tenant or his guests' behavior. THIS BREAKAGE DEPOSIT IS PAYABLE DIRECTLY TO THE... IMPORTANT IINFORMATION
• A REFUNDABLE BREAKAGE DEPOSIT will be payable and does not form part of this quotation. This breakage deposit will be refunded within 7 working days after departure if no breakages or damages have been caused as a result of the tenant or his guests' behavior. THIS BREAKAGE DEPOSIT IS PAYABLE DIRECTLY TO THE OWNER AND DOES NOT FORM PART OF THE QUOTATION.
Cleaning fees are included in the daily rate.
• Children are welcome.
• No stag or hen groups.
• No matriculation parties.
• No bachelor parties.
• NO PETS are allowed.
• Loud Music will not be allowed.
• Smoking is not allowed inside the cottage.
• Parking for all guests is available on site and is free of charge. Stricktly no more than 3 cars.
• Free DSTV. (selective channels)
• As the house is situated on a working Banana farm, all persons using the house will have to sign an indemnity form which will be emailed on receipt of deposit.
• Please note the Cottage can comfortably sleep six adults only.
Camping cots are allowed for small children.
Reviews for Poinsettia Family Cottage1 guest review Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
Poinsettia Family Cottage Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Hazyview
(0 km from Hazyview)
Join Idle & Wild Nkosi Adventures for a memorable experience along the river through the natural bush of the Sabie River Valley. With experienced guides and approved equipment, this is an excellent family activity. Trips start at 09:00, 12:00 and...
(0 km from Hazyview)
Experience the freedom of gliding over one of the last remaining natural forested valleys along the Sabie River adjacent to the Kruger National Park. The aerial cable trail takes you down into the valley basin, stopping along the way on a number of...
(0.5 km from Hazyview)
Designed by Gary Player in 1992, the Kruger Park Lodge Golf Course offers 9 holes (18 tees), Par 72, 6100 m (5152 m ladies) and has a difficulty rating of 3 out of 5. The attractive course has numerous water features that regularly attract hippo...
(12.8 km from Hazyview)
Sabie Valley Coffee has been producing Arabica coffee for over 25 years. The farm grows and produces coffee as well as provides coffee tours, showing the complete method of manufacturing coffee, including the roasting process and allowing a chance...