Planet Africa Studio 32
Planet Africa is a low rise complex built around a large communal pool and braai area. The apartments are clean and modern studios, with well equipped kitchens and brand new bathrooms with large walk in showers. The perfect base for a stay in Cape Town !
One block back from the beginning of the famous promenade, and within 1 minute walking distance of shops, banks, bars and restaurants. The sandy beaches of Clifton are a 5-10 minute walk. There is allocated parking and uncapped fibre Wi-Fi.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- No TGCSA Grading
Beach: This unit is just a stone's throw from the beach.
Family friendly: The large communal pool, braai area and garden make this unit ideal for small families.
* Guests will be required to show ID before check in (ID/Drvs/Passport)
* A compulsory R300 room cleaning fee will be added to each booking. To be paid in cash on arrival or added to total payable.
* No Smoking ( R1000 fine )
* No Pets.
* No Parties.
* No Noise in common areas after 10pm.
* No alcohol in pools.
* Loss of keys/remotes will be charged for at a cost of R500 cash.
* The drought may be abating but restrictions are still in place which guests must adhere to. These will be explained in full on check in. We cannot guarantee swimming pools will be in use due to the water restrictions.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling