Palmira is fully-furnished and equipped for your self-catering needs. Palmira is situated in Kleinmond which offers a fascinating variety of flora and fauna. The area is best known for whale watching during the months of July and November, as well as several splendid walking trails.
The house comprises three nice sized bedrooms, two bathrooms, a lovely lounge and a dining room. The kitchen is fully equipped and includes a stove, microwave, toaster and all cutlery and crockery. The open living room has a TV, ample seating and a mini bar counter to relax and enjoy a few drinks. There is a garden with a braai area.
Palmira is located just 10 minutes’ walk from the beach. Activities in the nearby area include horse riding on the stunning beach, sand boarding, the Arabella Golf Estate and Spa, Harold Porter Botanical Gardens, and the penguin colony.
Rates quoted per night are for up to eight people including adults and children, for any additional people over this, please add R60.50 per extra person per night to the total.
Please note that music is permitted only if volume and bass levels are kept reasonable at all times. Day visitors charge R50 per vehicle per day (if applicable) and is payable to Wavecrest directly.
1. In addition to the 50% rental deposit which needs to be paid to SafariNow, a refundable breakage deposit is also required to be paid directly to Palmira of R600.0.,This breakage deposit will be refunded back again via EFT to you once the house has been checked after your departure, and everything is found to be in order. This deposit... NOTE:
1. In addition to the 50% rental deposit which needs to be paid to SafariNow, a refundable breakage deposit is also required to be paid directly to Palmira of R600.0.,This breakage deposit will be refunded back again via EFT to you once the house has been checked after your departure, and everything is found to be in order. This deposit may be paid in advance (we will send you our bank details on request) or together with any outstanding rental monies (if applicable) upon arrival.
2. Rates quoted are per night for up to 8 people (adults & children included), even though the house can sleep more (up to 12 maximum). If you are going to be more than 8 people, please add R60 per additional person per night to the base quotation.
3. Loud music from Hi-Fi's/Car radios is not permitted.
4. Maximum vehicles permitted are 3.
5. Day visitors (if applicable) will be charged at R100 per vehicle.
6. Keys collected/any outstanding monies to be paid at No 7 HH De Kock street, Kleinmond.
6. Keys to be returned to No 7 HH De Kock street, Kleinmond upon departure.
7. Any outstanding monies are to be paid in cash on arrival, cheques/cards not accepted.
Reviews for Palmira3 guest reviews Reviews of
4 out of 5 stars
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Kleinmond
(0 km from Kleinmond)
Hire a boat and spend the day drifting and paddling on Kleinmond Lagoon. One of the top attractions of this region are the resident wild horses.
(9.2 km from Kleinmond)
Overstrand Equestrian Centre invites guests to enjoy a great horse ride on the beach and countryside along the Kleinmond coast. An exceptionally fun activity for all, the equestrian centre offers out rides, beach rides, day rides, and monthly...
(2.3 km from Kleinmond)
Kleinmond not only sports a beautiful beach, but also a small lagoon which is fed by the Palmiet River, and runs off into the ocean. This provides a perfect location for children to splash and explore. Boat rental is available at the lagoon, and...
(2.9 km from Kleinmond)
Kleinmond Beach is a popular spot for summer holidays and whale watching during the winter months. The wide sandy beach lies at the mouth of the Kleinmond Lagoon, a great spot for kids or boating and paddling. Lifeguards are on duty from December...