Oyster Cottages consists of two independent self-catering cottages, sharing a single corner property, nestled in one of Umhlanga’s oldest suburbs
Perfectly situated, the self-catering units are a mere five-minute drive from beaches, restaurants and shopping centers. Once the farmhouse of an early Umhlanga fruit farm, the six-sleeper main cottage, Oyster Lodge, has been elegantly renovated, whilst the spacious two-sleeper Pearl Cottage was built from scratch.
Acacia trees line the road and guests are welcomed to a well-manicured garden with partial sea views. The cottages are serviced daily from Mondays to Fridays, with weekend servicing and babysitting arranged at an additional cost. the cottages are also fully equipped with laundry facilities for guests' convenience.
- Swimming Pool
- Pet Friendly*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Room Service
- 4 Stars - Tourism Grading Council of South Africa
1. NO SMOKING in the house;
2. No eating and/or drinking in bedrooms;
3. No pets allowed in bedrooms and/or on chairs;
4. No raucous parties and/or large visitor groups;
5. No excessive noise levels especially at night;
6. Kindly switch off air-conditioners and lighting when not required;
7. Alarm to be activated when away from premises (insurance requirement);
8. Access for pool, garden and general maintenance to be allowed;
9. Please don’t feed monkeys;
10. No parking on grass (shallow underground piping);
11. Check-out time strictly 09:30 hrs.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling