Ouma se Huisie
About Ouma se Huisie
Ouma se Huisie is situated in the picturesque village Dwarskersbos within the ten-minutes drive to Velddrif and Laaiplek. The accommodation offers lots of places for children to run and play, and mom and dad to relax and enjoy the beautiful sunsets.This three-bedroom house can accommodate up to seven guests and is located less than 50 metres from the beach. The house is fully furnished, the bedrooms are equipped with double and single beds and the bathroom is equipped with a bath and a shower. The fully equipped kitchen contains a fridge-freezer, an oven and a sto
Our guests safety and health is very import to us, there for we pledge to a high standard of hygiene and cleaning protocols to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Making your booking
• When you book an property with us you should return the completed personal information document together with a copy of your ID document.
Your safety is our top priority. We’re committed to protecting your data in accordance to the various applicable laws and best practices, including the ones highlighted in the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA).
• Please note: You cannot allow more people to stay in the property than expressly authorized, nor can you significantly change the makeup of the party during your stay in the property, nor can you take your pet into the property. If you do so, we can refuse to hand over the property to you, or can require you to leave it. We will treat any of these circumstances as a cancellation of the booking by you and you will forfeit any refund.
Paying for your booking
• The outstanding balance of the rental and the security deposit is due at least two weeks (14 days) prior to your arrival date. If you fail to make the payment due to us in full and on time we may treat your booking as cancelled by you, and the cancellation conditions will apply.
• With all the units that is rented out the following payable:
• Non-refundable administration fee of R450.00
• Security deposit of R1 200.00, that will be refunded after you have left and everything is in order.
• We reserves the right to use the security deposit towards cleaning, repair or replacement costs if the property is left dirty, items are missing or damaged.
• The deposit will be refunded to you within 10 working days, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions above
• You remain responsible for the cost of any damage, repairs or replacement of items that exceed the security deposit, and you will be charged for it.
• Please remember to bring your own DStv or HD Open View decoder with the cables.
Check-in and Check out
• Check-in time is between 14:00 and 18:00 week days and 10:00 and 14:00 Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays, if you fail to do so you may not be able to gain access to the Property no keys will be available after 18:00 week day or 14:00 Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays
• Check-out time is before 10:00 please make sure all the windows and doors are closed and locked before you leave
• Remember this is self-catering accommodation, no towels, black bags, soaps (kitchen and bathroom), wood, food or toiletries are included in the price. If you are cold blooded remember to bring extra blankets in the winter.
You agree to comply with the house rules:
• Please treat our house with the same respect as you would your own home. We’ve put a lot of effort into making this into a lovely space to be enjoyed by our guests.
• We hope you have lots of laughter and fun times during your vacation!
• However, we'd really appreciate it if you could consider you neighbors at all times, no loud music or excessive noise are allowed. If any neighboring residents report excessive noise or unruly behavior, we may have to evict you from the property and terminate your stay, without any refund of either your accommodation money or security deposit.
• Unfortunately, no parties or functions are allowed – the maximum number of people who can use the accommodation at the time of your visit may not exceed the maximum capacity of the unit, and only those indicated on the booking form can occupy the property. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of breach of this condition.
• Please make sure all the windows and doors are closed and lock before you leave or when you leave the property unoccupied, please remember to activate the alarm if there is an alarm.
• Could you please wash and put away your dirty dishes before you leave? It’s a pain but I’d hate for them to go green, not that I’m not into recycling.
• You agree to keep and leave the house clean and tidy. We reserve the right to charge an additional fee for extraordinary cleaning requirements of the property, linen or furniture.
• You will report any damages, losses or breakages as soon as they occur.
• Smoking is prohibited in all units
• Please do not move the furniture around
• Please place your rubbish in black rubbish bags (no boxes or shopping bags). Please do not leave rubbish in the house, garage or courtyard, place it on the pavement in front of the house.
• Have fun! This is your vacation time and we hope you make the most of our home, its amenities and your opportunity to relax and visit the surrounding area.
• The Owner of the property and the Property Manager accept no responsibility or liability for any injuries, loss, damage, theft or death, to any person and / or, to his / her property or any items forgotten or left in the house.
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Non smoking rooms
- Pets Not Allowed
- Covid Safety Approved
- Kids Stay Free
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling