Olifants River Lodge & Safaris
About Olifants River Lodge & Safaris
Kambaku Lodges are highly sought after by local and international guests because of their prime location within the highly acclaimed Timbavati Private Nature Reserve. Meander along the waters of the magnificent Olifants River on the Kambaku, watching crocodiles, hippo, buffalo, elephant,water buck and a wide variety of other game on the lush green banks of the river.
Olifants River Safari’s will take you on an unforgettable journey on one of the largest rivers in the Kruger National Park as you wine and dine while gazing at the abundant wildlife, birds, indigenous trees, bush and grass
associated with the African bushveld.
The lodging facilities consist of sleeping accommodation in chalets for 40 persons with en-suite bathrooms, kitchen, bar, barbecue boma and swimming pool. One of the largest private game reserves, namely the Greater Kruger Park Game Reserve, borders on the opposite side of the river, where the following wildlife are regularly spotted from the lodge: buffalo, elephant, lion, waterbuck, kudu, impala. You can listen to the roar of lions at night. One of the entrance gates to the Kruger National Park is in Phalaborwa.
Safari: Bush Braai Bush Walks Open Vehicle Safari Boat Trips on the Olifants River
Wedding Venues: Wedding Venue - Perfect place to have your wedding here. Please let us know what your requirements is and we will be happy to send you a Quotation
Conference Venues: 50 Delegates, internet access, projector, flip chart
Family friendly: Catering for children: swimming pool.
Stay between 01 Jun 2018 and 2018/08/31 12:00:00 AM and get R350 off . Includes extras to the value of R350 for free..
- Valid for 2 guests or more
- 2 night min stay (check-in between 01 Jun 2018 and 31 Aug 2018)
- A minimum booking amount of R3000 is required.
- Book before 01 Jun 2018 to receive this special.
Group/Conference: Deposit, Payment, and Cancellation
1. This policy applies to bookings of (2) or more rooms2. A 25% non-refundable deposit may be requested at the time of booking in order to secure rooms, depending on the size of the group3. A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable 90 days prior to arrival4. A 100% non-refundable payment 60... Group/Conference: Deposit, Payment, and Cancellation
1. This policy applies to bookings of (2) or more rooms2. A 25% non-refundable deposit may be requested at the time of booking in order to secure rooms, depending on the size of the group3. A 50% non-refundable deposit is payable 90 days prior to arrival4. A 100% non-refundable payment 60 days prior to arrival.5. Only written cancellations will be accepted. Ensure to receive an acknowledgment of cancellations from reservations6. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged7. In the event of a premature departure the full extent of the stay as originally booked and confirmed will be charged8. Refunds and waiter of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the rooms.General Policies for function confirmation:1. Once written quote received, we require a written confirmation within 24 hours, if wanting to secure the event.2. A 50% deposit is required to secure the Venue at the same time with Proof of payment supplied.3. A non- refundable deposit of 25% in the event of cancelling or change in dates.4. Full 100% non-refundable payment is required 20 days prior to the function for all costs, including catering and hiring of any equipment. Monies must reflect in our account and Proof of payment supplied. This is non - negotiable.5. Only written cancellations will be accepted. Ensure to receive an acknowledgment of cancellations from reservations.6. Please note that in the event if a function is cancelled within less than 10 days, a full 100% will be charged.7. If cancelled less than 30 days prior, a 50% non-refundable cancellation fee will be charged.8. Refunds and waiver of cancellation policies are at the discretion of management and the ability to re-let the Function venue9. If these requirements are not met, we reserve the right to cancel the event and keep any monies that may be necessary to settle any expenses incurred.10. For functions we do request a Damage Deposit of R3000.00 Varying on amount of people for the function, which is refundable once property assessed and if no damages. Any damages caused to the property shall be assessed and billed to the Guest whom made the booking.Festive Season & School HolidaysDue to it being peak period, to secure this reservation we will need to process a 50% non-refundable deposit.Cancellation Fees for bookings:1. 100% cancellation fee charged for full stay if canceled within 30 days of check-in, or a no-show2. 50% deposit to secure booking is non-refundable, whether full booking or part thereof is canceled3. Kindly to provide proof of payment if you have made payment for the accommodation already.4. If you would like to confirm it we would require a 50% non-refundable deposit to secure the booking5. We will process a deposit prior to your arrival and the balance can be settled on check-in.General Policies:1. Facilities are only for checked-in guests, no visitors to access the property or utilize in-house facilities.2. No extra guests in rooms, all booked guests must sign an indemnity forms at arrival.3. The right of admission is reserved and by management's discretion.4. The keys to the Room once handed over are the responsibility of the Guest, if keys are misplaced or lost there is a replacement fee of R2000.00 per set5. We do not have a 24hr reception; check-in is between 2 till 8 pm.6. Check-out is 11 am.7. We pride ourselves on a peaceful stay away from home and ask all guests to be considerate of others regarding noise levels. see more
Olifants River Lodge & Safaris Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Phalaborwa
(2 km from Phalaborwa)
Home to Africa's wild and silky cream liqueur, the Amarula Lapa is a great spot to chill near the Phalaborwa Gate of Kruger National Park. Here you can relax, stretch your legs and of course, enjoy a glass of Amarula Cream on ice and stock up with...
(10.3 km from Phalaborwa)
Tee off on the wild side at Hans Merensky Golf Course near the Phalaborwa Gate of Kruger National Park. The renowned course has a unique bushveld atmosphere and it’s not uncommon for visitors to share their golf experience with resident giraffe,...
(55.9 km from Phalaborwa)
Lying on the banks of the Great Letaba River just west of Kruger National Park and close to Tzaneen, the Hans Merensky Nature Reserve is a fabulous place to view wildlife on foot. You’ll find none of the big hairy scaries here – just various...
(7.5 km from Phalaborwa)
Just south of Phalaborwa is the “Big Hole”, one of the largest copper mines in the world and Africa’s widest manmade hole. It’s almost 2 km wide and visible from space! There is an incredible lookout point located nearby. In addition to viewing...