Ocean View Cottage - Ponta do Ouro
Ponta do Ouro
About Ocean View Cottage - Ponta do Ouro
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Want to Book this Property?
About Ocean View Cottage - Ponta do Ouro
Spectacular sweeping sea views are the order of the day at Ocean View Cottage - a gorgeous little cottage situated on the hilltop next door to The Dolphin Centre. Other than its incredible location, Ocean View Cottage has also become somewhat well-known for its sizable patio and the great entertainment opportunities.The unit comprises two bedrooms, a lounge, kitchen and of course the covered patio. The large main bedroom is kitted out with a double bed as well as a bunk bed to the left of the bathroom. The second bedroom, situated at the entrance of the cottage, offers two single b
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Booking Summary [Change Rooms]
Want to Book this Property?
Bookings, Payment, Standard Terms and Conditions:
• Please note Ponta Accommodation is a booking agent & holiday/tour facilitator for various resorts, activity & tour operators situated or operating in Southern Africa, and usually outside of South African legal jurisdiction. The terms and conditions below are those that are required by these entities, in terms of the Operators agreements with them. As such, the prospective traveller/client should be aware of the provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, and that it may not be applicable, or enforceable, for their specific booking, and as such are strongly advised to ensure they have the necessary travel/booking cancellation Insurance cover. All bookings made with the Operator are accepted subject to the client accepting these conditions and waiving his/her rights under the Act, for such destinations.
• All booking requests in respect of accommodation, transfers, and activities/excursions are subject to availability as at the time deposits are received, notwithstanding the fact that at the time of the request, availability may have been confirmed.
In the event of a cancellation of a booking the following cancellation policy will apply:
The generally accepted payment terms are as follows:
Kindly note cancellation Policy, based on the full cost of booking:
• 50% deposit payable directly to Ponta Accommodation ™ to secure a booking of which 50% of the invoice total is non- refundable
• Please note a standard 50% penalty is applicable on shortened stays or reduced numbers
• Accommodation reservations must be paid in full 30 days prior to arrival to confirm the booking
• Unpaid Activities and Accommodation will not be considered as a confirmed booking
• Booking with an arrival date less than 30 days require payment in full
• All Quotes are valid for 48 hours from invoice date
• Note some establishments will require a refundable breakage deposit
• Non-payment of deposit for reservations by the due date will be cancelled without notice
• Non-payment of balance due for reservations by the due date will be cancelled without notice
• Non-payment of balance due for reservations by due date are subject to cancellation fees
• Cancellation fees - all cancellations must be made in writing and a notification reply must be received
• 100% will be charged on the total cost of booking for cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival.
• No refund/credit for non-arrival or early departures
• No refunds for any late arrivals or early departures.
• No refunds for persons who did not arrive with the group in case of a group reservation.
• No transfer of money or reservation to another date.
• This cancellation policy will apply irrespective of the cause of cancellation, including illness, death missed or delayed flights, cancellation through non-payment by the client of any portion of his tour, civil unrest, riots, strikes, war – whether declared or not, or for any other reason whatsoever. It further applies to any tours, accommodation and activities which may be cancelled due to inclement weather, or natural disasters, i.e. floods, hurricanes, cyclones, etc.
Indemnity & Fine Print
• PONTA ACCOMMODATION acts as a booking agent only for various other resorts, agents, service providers, and operators, and as such PONTA ACCOMMODATION is not liable for any loss of, or damage to, property, life or person, for any reason whatsoever.
• Further as such, PONTA ACCOMMODATION is not liable for any loss or damage suffered as a result of any airline delays, missed connections, accommodation substitutions, non-performance, negligence, or omissions of any of these airlines, resorts, operators, service providers, or agents, or any additional costs suffered as a result of these events.
• PONTA ACCOMMODATION transfers monies received from it’s clients, in good faith, to the various hotels, resorts, lodges, operators, and service providers, and agents, and as such cannot be held liable in any way, should these funds in any way be misappropriated by these various airlines, hotels, resorts, lodges, operators, and service providers, and agents, or lost as a result of insolvency, closure/termination, or absconding by any of them
• All schedules, costs, tour arrangements, accommodation and conditions are subject to change, without any recourse whatsoever to the operator, at the sole discretion of the operator.
• Should the accommodation originally booked by the client not be available for any reason whatsoever, when their final booking is made, or on their arrival at the destination, then the operator reserves the option to book alternative accommodation of a similar standard, or of refunding the client any monies paid. Any costs incurred in substituting accommodation or services will be for the cost of the client. Any refunds made to the client by the operator will be dependent on the operator receiving a refund from the resort, or agent or service provider in question. Any refunds made to the client will be the same amounts received from the resort, agent or service provider by the operator, less their 30% booking fee of the total package amount.
• Closure or unavailability includes, but is not restricted to “double booking”, repairs, maintenance, sale, water shortage, electricity outages, upgrades and refurbishment, weather damage, flight cancellations, political or civil unrest, or for whatsoever other reason.
• PONTA ACCOMMODATION recommends and books accommodation, services and tours in good faith on behalf of the client from information at its disposal, and gives no warranties as to suitability for the client’s needs, or preference’s.
• PONTA ACCOMMODATION accepts no liability as to any expenses incurred by the client as a result of the clients substituting any accommodation and / or land arrangements, for any reason whatsoever.
• It is the sole responsibility of the client to ensure he/she has the necessary passports, visas, travel and medical documentation required and suitably validated, to travel to all countries they intend visiting.
• Booking on this tour/accommodation shall constitute acceptance of these conditions. Errors and omissions are excluded.
The individual booking the property and those accompanying this person/s will hereafter be referred to as the ‘client’. The owner/s of the property will hereafter be referred to as ‘property owner’. The Booking Agent acts as a letting agent on behalf of the homeowner. The client shall not have
any claim against the rental property owner, Booking Agent and their employees or agents and Booking Agent is indemnified against any claim by any other person or entity, for loss, damage, bodily injury or death occurring during or in connection with our client’s rental of the property
arising from any act or omission or their gross negligence. The client and all visitors residing at or visiting the rental property do so at their own risk.
No warranty or guarantee with respect to the rental property or its services and facilities is given by or on behalf of Booking Agent. Any issue or occurrence of a client being dissatisfied with the facilities or services of a rental property may send a formal complaint to Booking Agent which
will be forwarded to the property owner, should the issue not be resolved thereafter the client will be put in direct contact with the homeowner to resolve the issue. The client and visitors do not rely on any representation, undertaking guarantee or statement other than as set out in the Terms and Conditions. The property owner, Booking Agent and its employees shall not be responsible or liable, nor issue any refunds, for occurrences resulting in loss of occupancy or personal injury, property loss or damage caused by faults in the electrical or plumbing installations, the breakdown of
domestic appliances, invasion of pets, weather conditions, flooding, electricity and water supply disruption and any other circumstances beyond their reasonable control. The property owner and Booking Agent reserve the right to decline accommodation or cancel the balance of the booked accommodation, to any visitor for conduct which in Booking Agent and the property owner’s sole discretion is inappropriate to the property, or to the comfort of any other visitors. No refund will be payable under such circumstances. In the unlikely event that the property owner or Booking Agent are unable to honour a booking for reasons not attributable to the client, a full refund of all money paid will be made. The property owner and Booking Agent will not be held liable for any further compensation other than the accommodation booked with Booking Agent. Whilst representation, whether oral, written, verbal or visual are made in good faith, they are only intended to give general guidance as to the character of the accommodation. Booking Agent represents and expresses what is conveyed by the property owner, thus Booking Agent cannot be held liable for any discrepancy upon arrival. If your group exceeds the number of guests stated on your booking invoice, the staff at the property will not allow the extra number of people into the property. The rented property may contain an unsupervised open pool which may be used at the sole risk
of the guest and visitors. Children must be under adult supervision at all times.
There may be braai areas and/or indoor fireplaces that may be used at the sole risk of the client and visitors. Any damages that may result from fires will be repaired at the expense of the client. December/January is peak season and bookings over this period are made back to back and no
shortening of stays will be permitted. All payments for December/January will be due end of November, irrespective of the arrival date.
NAME AND SURNAME: ______________________________________
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any further inquiries.
Have a fun-filled visit to Ponta!
PONTA ACCOMMODATION TEAM
“Ponta Accommodation acts solely as a booking agent & in no way holds any warrantee or guarantee for your accommodation & activities bookings. We undertake to supply you with quality service whilst planning for you holiday. We accept no liability in any way for cancellation of accommodation - & activities bookings, power failures, poor weather, lack or non-existence of any third party service & your choice of accommodation. We will not be held responsible for any injury or loss that may occur.”
- Satellite TV*
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling