About Ngumula Lodge
About Ngumula Lodge
Welcome to Ngumula Lodge, a stunning destination nestled just 25km south of Inhambane, in the beautiful country of Mozambique. Boasting an enviable location only 100m from the sea, with breathtaking views, this is the ultimate holiday hotspot for families and friends seeking an unforgettable escape.Our lodging options include six exquisite houses, each designed with your comfort and relaxation in mind. Featuring four spacious bedrooms, three deluxe bathrooms, and a spacious open-plan kitchen and living area, our houses ensure ample space for everyone to unwind and enjoy. Th
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Rules and Additional information
• All outstanding money to be paid in SA before arrival.
• On arrival, have passports and proof of payment with booking, ready for check in.
• Tire pressure not to exceed .8 bars - Do not drive with higher pressure ( Need your compressor and pressure gauge).
• NO Quad bikes allowed on Resort or Beach.
• No person without a valid driver's license may drive on the Resort or the Beach.
• Speed limit in the resort is 15km/h.
• NO OPEN FLAMES ALLOWED IN THE HOUSES.
• NO WOOD FIRES - use charcoal.
• You have to supply your own towels, toilet paper, cleaning material (dishwashing liquid, washing powder) and refuse bags.
• You may not employ anyone without approval from the Resort Management. ONLY Ngumula Lodge staff allowed on the Resort.
• No hawkers allowed on premises. Purchasing of fish etc must be done through the manager or foreman.
• Please adhere to rules for driving on the sand dunes.
• Smoking in the houses is not permitted.
• No braais may be used on the decks as they are a fire hazard.
• The Reference Number must be quoted on all corresspondence/ bank deposits and internet payments.
- Swimming Pool
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling