About Muizenberg Villa
About Muizenberg Villa
Experience the breathtaking beauty of False Bay from this idyllic mountainside retreat in Muizenberg. With its spacious and inviting design, this villa boasts an unrivaled openness that perfectly complements the stunning panoramic views. Immerse yourself in the symphony of crashing waves and salty sea breeze as you open the floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, seamlessly blending the indoors with the outdoors. Relax by the pool, basking in the warm rays of the sun, or unwind in the spacious and sun-drenched lounge. The exquisitely renovated open plan kitchen is a culinary haven, allowin
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
AGREEMENT OF LEASE
1.Lessor is False Bay Hideaways on behalf of Miranda Dugmore
2. Lessee, as per Safari Now booking
3. Property is known as Muizenberg Villa
4. Period of lease: Arrival between 3pm and 6pm on date specified in quote
Departure 10am on date specified in quote
4.1 The property shall be used for a holiday rental
4.2 The number of persons permitted to use the property is 6
5. The total rental for the period of lease is: specified in the quote
5.1 The rental is payable as follows:
The 100% deposit is due immediately to confirm the booking.
5.2 R1,300 cleaning fee is due one calendar month prior to arrival.
5.3 A R6,000 refundable breakages deposit is due on arrival. in cash or credit card details.
5.4 The rental shall be paid free of exchange charges in ZAR in accordance with the lessors
instructions. If payment is over 14 days late the lessor is entitled to terminate the contract
immediately and without notice and let the property to someone else.
5.5 Occupation shall not be given unless the deposit and balance of the rental has been paid
in full by the dates stipulated above in 5.2 and 5.2.
6. The Lessor shall
A: Service the garden
B. Service the house once a week
C: Service the pool
7. The property is equipped with the following: Washing machine, drier, oven, microwave, fridge
8. The Lessee shall not:
8.1 Allow additional persons to those set out herein to occupy the property.
8.2 Host large social gatherings/events without prior permission,
8.3 Do anything which will result in the insurance cover, held by the Lessor to be invalidated.
8.4 Conduct himself/herself in any way, which will be a nuisance to the neighbours.
8.5 Sub let the property.
8.6 Hold the lessor responsible for any loss, damage, injury etc as a result of the use of Muizenberg and equipment .
8.7 Smoke in the house. The property has a strict no smoking policy. Should the lessee not comply the
cost of steam cleaning will be taken from the refundable Breakages Deposit.
9. The Lessee shall: Adhere to estate rules and regulations if staying in a private estate.
11. In addition to the total rental, if the Lessee, or guests break or damage anything in the house, he/she is responsible for replacing the broken item.
12. The agreement constitutes the entire agreement of the lease between the parties.
12.1 Any agreed variation or addition thereto shall be reduced to writing and signed by both parties.
13. The Lessee shall insure his/her own movables.
14. In the event of any legal action arising from this agreement, the Lessor consents to the jurisdiction
of the magistrates court in Cape Town.
- Swimming Pool
- Indoor Fireplace
- Kids Stay Free
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling