About Mtonjaneni Lodge
Mtonjaneni Lodge is a 3 Star Country Lodge situated on the R34 halfway between Melmoth and Ulundi, KwaZulu-Natal.
Established in 1997, by managing owners Nico and Rina Harris, Mtonjaneni Lodge has grown to render a unique service to the leisure, cooperative and international tourism market.
At Mtonjaneni Lodge you’ll be waking up to the breathtaking expanse of the eMakhosini Valley. Our beautifully furnished en-suite rooms offer the perfect countryside stay.
We have 26 en-suite rooms and can easily accommodate 55 guests if sharing. 3 of our classic rooms have the potential to be converted to family-friendly rooms upon request.
All rooms are equipped with:
LED Screen | Hotel Bouquet DSTV | Air-conditioner | Bar fridge | Guest Amenities | Coffee/tea facilities
• Breakfast Buffet: A daily scrumptious self-service spreads, served between 06h00 and 09h00.
• A la Carte Menu: A variety of options for every taste bud. Our fully licensed bar is open daily from 11h00.
• Rock Pool: Socialize and soak up the sun by our unique rock pool.
• Wi-Fi: Connect to our Guest Wi-Fi to stay in touch with your social network.
• Daily Housekeeping: Rooms are serviced daily. And, on request, we'll gladly ensure that your shirt is clean and ironed.
Things to do:
• Animal Petting Farm: Our scenic animal touch farm is a favorite for young and old, and a delight to visit.
• Country Craft Shop: A unique gift shop that support local businesses and crafters. Perfect for your Zululand souvenirs.
• Zulu Historical Museum: Set in the picturesque Fort Nongqayi and has a collection of rich cultural heritage.
Functions & Weddings:
A wedding and function venue set against the gorgeous eMakhosini Valley. There is no better host for your wedding day or surroundings for your event.
• Our complete wedding package offers catering according to your preferences, use of our chapel, beautiful indoor venue (ideal for a maximum of 140 guests), bridal room, honeymoon suite, and our garden for your perfect wedding photos.
• Our conference facilities will be customized according to your individual needs. We can accommodate a maximum of 60 people (if cinema style) and will provide you and your team with a multimedia projector and screen, flip charts, a whiteboard and markers, water, and mints. Meal packages are also available on request.
Romantic: Popular Wedding Venue. Complimentary Honeymoon suite.
Mtonjaneni Lodge Rooms
Reviews for Mtonjaneni Lodge3 guest reviews Reviews of
5 out of 5 stars
Mtonjaneni Lodge Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling