Moya Eco Lodge
Ponta do Ouro
About Moya Eco Lodge
Moya Eco Lodge is a self-catering lodge ideally suited for those that want a tranquil, secluded beach holiday in Mozambique.
The lodge consists of four luxury tents located just 20 meters from the beach, in the coastal dune forest. Each tent is situated on an elevated, large wooden deck and spaced to ensure complete privacy. There are three double tents, and a single, much larger five-sleeper, double room family tent. The double tents have queen-size beds, en-suite bathrooms, and all bedding is supplied. The very large front deck has casual chairs, and offers a sea view, through the cool dune vegetation. The family unit is similarly constructed and consists of two bedrooms and a bathroom. One bedroom has a queen bed, and the other room two bunk beds, sleeping four.
Guests can explore the spectacular beach right on the doorstep, where activities can be enjoyed such as swimming, snorkelling, surfing and other exciting water sports.
All booking requests in respect of accommodation, transfers, flights, and activities / excursions are subject to availability as at the time deposits are received, notwithstanding the fact that at the time of request, availability may have been confirmed.
• Prices and rates quoted in good faith, as per the respective resort standard rate... All booking requests in respect of accommodation, transfers, flights, and activities / excursions are subject to availability as at the time deposits are received, notwithstanding the fact that at the time of request, availability may have been confirmed.
• Prices and rates quoted in good faith, as per the respective resort standard rate sheets, and are subject to any increases in accommodation, air fares, other land arrangements, meals, surcharges, activity or any other costs that may affect the original invoice price. All quotes and invoices are subject to these increases and costs, which may be applied without prior notice. Any such changes or increases after invoicing will have to be paid prior to departure, or on arrival at the resort, as may be required by the Operator.
• Any brochures, pricelists, menus, and documentation of whatsoever nature submitted by the Operator is done in good faith, and as such the Operator cannot be held liable for any mistakes, outdated prices, or incorrect information supplied, or any increased cost as a result of such incorrect information.
• Any extensions, additions, variations or deviations from the original invoice may incur supplementary charges. These are also payable as per payment schedule below.
• Any changes of whatsoever nature made to any invoice, once sent, shall incur additional charges, with a minimum of R 300.00 per person per amendment being levied.
• Should any of the resorts, operators, or principles quote the Safari Operator in any other currency, other than SA Rands, then the rate quoted will exclude the forex commission of 0.25% of the total invoice price, with a minimum amount payable of R300.00 per person.
• Unless specifically stated to the contrary on the quote, rates and quotes do not include any airport departure taxes, airline fuel or any other levies and taxes that may be implemented from time to time, or any meals that may not be included in the airline ticket prices, as in the case of some budget airlines, nor does it include any other taxes that may not be included in airline ticket rate.
• Unless specifically stated to the contrary on the quote, rates and quotes do not include any visa / passport costs, or any air ticket / passport / document courier / delivery charges, or any personal or travel insurance.
• Rates quoted, are subject to exchange rate fluctuations, and final cost will be determined and finalized, as at the date of receipt of full payment. This is a specific condition, notwithstanding that the tour may already have been invoiced, and deposits paid against it.
• The operator reserves the right to further amend the final invoice amount payable, up to a period of seven (7) days after the final payment is received from the client, should there be any currency variations during this period.
• The Safari Operator however reserves the right to accept any payments made against any tour, at the exchange rate when payment was made. The current applicable currency buying rate as quoted by the Standard Bank of South Africa Ltd shall be used to determine the exchange rate invoiced. This applies to any late payments which may be received, notwithstanding such payments may only be received after the final invoice.
• Rates and quotes do not include VAT, or any sales taxes, that may be payable on the tour, or any portion thereof, in South Africa, or any country included on the itinerary, that imposes them.
• All payments for the tour must be made in full prior to departure, and no tickets, confirmations, or travel documents will be issued until all these payments have been received.
Moya Eco Lodge Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Ponta do Ouro
(0.4 km from Ponta do Ouro)
If you’re an ocean and animal lover, add this to your bucket list! The Dolphin Centre's dolphin tours are eco mindful and specially tailored for clients. The Dolphin Centre offers boat trips, which includes a snorkel at a stunning reef. Whales and...
(0.4 km from Ponta do Ouro)
Ponto do Ouro boasts wonderful beach based activities including surfing, scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming with dolphins, turtle watching tours, hiking trails, horse riding trails and canoeing. Venture off the beach and there’s still so much to do...
(0 km from Ponta do Ouro)
Quad bikes are a great way to explore the area around Ponta do Ouro. Travel north towards Ponta Malongane and beyond. Quad bikes can be rented on an hourly, half-day or daily rate. Guided quad adventures are also available which include snorkeling,...
(0 km from Ponta do Ouro)
Fernando's Bar is located opposite the market in the middle of Ponta do Ouro. Famous for his "R&Rs" and his warm hospitality, this little bar has grown from a tiny little bar to a huge attraction in the area.