About MINT Hotels 84 on Katherine
About MINT Hotels 84 on Katherine
The choice to stay for a day, week, month, a year or two! Each of our 148 rooms have an extra length king-size bed and are fitted with ample amount of cupboard bathroom with vanity and shower (some rooms do also have a bath). A kitchenette or kitchen that is fully-equipped with a stove top, fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and all you need cutlery, crockery, glassware and cookware. Our Restaurant, Pablo, is part of the famous Pablo House brand offers a renowned culinary experience next to our pool with great views of the Sandton skyline with safe and secure parking a
We got two conference venues. Social Distancing School Room: 1 pax per table: 12 2 pax per table: 24
Romantic turndown available on request.
Deep cleaning done after every check out Sheets changed every third day Sanitizer provided in the room Sanitizer spot at entrance and all around the property SABS Approved products
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. Let's get the money business out of the way first, full payment is required before you receive your room key.
2. We do prefer and ask that you please make use of our online check-in system to make payment prior to arrival or at last resort you may pay at the desk on arrival.
3. Check-in arrival time is from 14h00, if you wish to arrive earlier we do levy a R 100,00 per hour charge so that we can ensure your room is in MINT condition for arrival!
4. All early arrivals are subject to our room or suite availability based on the previous night's Occupancy.
5. Check-out departure time is any time before 11h00, if you love your room so much so that you don't want to leave you are always welcome to book a late departure at R 100.00 per hour or extend your stay at the desk in person - this is subject to availability on the day.
6. Before you go up in Smoke... We love keeping our rooms in MINT condition so please don't light up in any of the rooms! Unfortunately, we do not have any smoking rooms, so please step outside for some FRESH air and light up in the designated areas. Please Note* Any offender will be extinguished, and all proceeds made from ticket sales to this event will be used to keep our rooms in MINT condition!
7. If you have bed issues... Don't stress, we got this! ALL our beds in ALL our rooms are Extra Length King Size, all we ask is that you don't start a pillow fight.
8. Silence is Golden, specifically from 22h30 till 06h00 - we pride ourselves on offering each guest a relaxed and calm environment, if we hear you or your fellow guests complaint about noise from your room - we will come knocking!
9. All our rooms have HD Smart TV's that is connected to our uncapped Wi-Fi network with Netflix and YouTube. Should you wish to watch DSTV please feel free to log into your own DSTV Smart app - if you forget to log out we do wish to thank you on behalf of our next guest.
If for any reason you will not make your stay at the MINT, please... be so kind and cancel this prior to arrival as we would love to give someone else the opportunity to stay with us - you are always and we do mean always welcome to rebook.
10. There is no doubt that MINT is the perfect place to relax, reconnect and unwind! We offer all our guests a unique experience and want your stay to be like no other. We strive to achieve a 100% review from all our awesome guests. Do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay perfect.
11. To help get you ready for your stay we thought it well to share some key and cool information before you check in: Your hosts are available in the lobby 24 hours - 7 days a week.
12. You are required to wear a mask in public which includes our lobby, passages, parking and other social areas on the property. We take extra care to make sure that rooms, suites and public areas are clean and sanitised and have also installed hand sanitisers stations thought-out the hotel - please assist us by abiding to all published COVID-19 protocols while staying with us.
13. Netflix and YouTube channels are available on you HD Smart TV, any other channels such as DSTV can be access through your own login details, just remember to log out before departure.
15. All guests will be screened as per the COVID-19 protocol at our main gate and Pablo restaurant.
Just to clear the air… All our rooms are non-smoking, please respect all fellow guests and only smoke in designated areas. We are offering guests a calm and relaxing environment to escape to, we ask that you keep this in mind when staying with us or we will come knocking on your door!
PABLO is open from 07h00 till 21h00 for breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner or sundowner, call us on +27(0)78 206 4463 for any reservations or room service orders. Ps. you HAVE to try the red or green Shakshuka for brunch!
In respect to room cleaning and the COVID-19 protocols, if you DO NOT wish for our hosts to clean or service your room daily please use the DO NOT DISTURB sign by placing it outside on the door handle – we will then only enter the room once you departure.
As a budget friendly hotel, bed linen is changed after 3 days for long staying guests and of course between guests. If we may ask you to help us strip the bedding and towels by place these items into a red bag which we provide inside the bedroom cupboard drawer with will greatly help protect our MINTkeepers. Should you wish to have your towels changed more frequently, please contact our hosts and we will gladly swap the towels for you.
Remember don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay perfect.
- Laundry Facilities*
- Swimming Pool
- Vitality Collection
- Credit Card Facilities
- Room Service
- Conference Venues
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- 24 Hour Front Desk
- 24H. Check In
- 24H. Reception
- 24H. Security
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast in room
- Business Center
- Central location
- City hotel
- Iron and board
- House Keeping
- Non smoking rooms
- Non-Smoking Hotel
- Special offers
- Covid Safety Approved
- Kids Stay Free
- Zulu (isiZulu)
- Xhosa (isiXhosa)
- Sotho (Sesotho)
- Swati (siSwati)
- Tsonga (Xitsonga)
- Tswana (Setswana)
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling