Afribode Master Luc
Cape Town City Centre
About Afribode Master Luc
In the very heart of Cape Town, this fab studio apartment called Master Luc, places you right in the middle of Cape Town’s daily action and walking distance to tourist attractions, restaurants and cafés. Yet at six floors up it’s nice and quiet and sunny.
There’s plenty of room in this open plan apartment for an inviting queen-size bed with white linens and fitted wardrobes, a lounge with sofa and TV with satellite channels and a built-in kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher and café-style 2-seater table.
It’s a perfect couple‘s Cape Town holiday pad.
Cartwright’s Corner 608 Facilities Checklist
• Free Wifi
• Sunny city centre location; walk to tourist attractions, shops, restaurants…
• Quiet & Clean
• Parking in dedicated inside bay
• Well-equipped Gym & Swimming Pool
• Queen-size bed with freshly laundered linens
• Fitted kitchen with washing machine, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, etc
• Tea/coffee facilities
• TV with satellite channels and DVD player
• Large windows looking onto the cityscape
• 2-seater sofa and ottomans
• Bath and separate shower
• Toiletries; towels, shower gel, soap, sewing kit
• Accessories: safe/hairdryer/iron/board/clothes drying rack
• Personal Meet & Greet
Covid Safety Approved: We pledge to implement a high standard of hygiene and cleaning protocols to ensure the safest environment possible for our guests. We adhere to the industry safety protocols set out by the Tourism Business Council of South Africa (TBCSA).
Refundable Breakage deposit of R1500 payable on arrival
Afribode Master Luc Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling