Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Need more information?
Want to Book this Property?
Marwilou is a cosy three-bedroom self-catering unit in Yzerfontein. Situated opposite the caravan park, it is a quick walk to the main beach, recreational club, shops, liquor store, etc.
The property can accommodate up to six people, and features the most beautiful views of the ocean with priceless sunsets!
The main bedroom has a queen-size bed with an en-suite bathroom and dressing room. This room has access to the balcony with ocean views. The second room has a double bed and the third bedroom has two single beds, making it ideal for kids. There is one full bathroom in addition to the en-suite off the main bedroom.
The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, freezer, microwave, kettle, cutlery, and crockery as well as a built-in oven and hob. The open-plan lounge/kitchen walks out onto a large balcony and outside braai.
There is ample parking is available outside, and OpenView television is available on the premises; live sports can be viewed at the Yzerfontein Sports club, only a short walk from the premises.
Small pets are welcome by arrangement only.
More About Marwilou
- Pet Friendly*
- Parking on Premises
- 220 Volt
- Double bed
- Non smoking rooms
- Total number of rooms 1 - 50
Beach: Walking distance from the local beach.
Security deposit of R1,000 - fully refundable.
Bookings & check-in:
• Upon your inquiry for accommodation a quote will be provided to you.
• A 30% deposit is to reserve the establishment, and full payment is required prior to occupation. Please note: Only EFT prior to occupation or cash at time of occupation will be accepted.
• Banking costs for international deposits will be for the guest’s account. Because we will only know what the amount is after receiving the funds, it will be added to the outstanding costs of the final payment.
• The person responsible for making the reservations and payment should ensure that anyone else in the party have read these terms and conditions and accept full responsibility and liability thereof.
• It is the guests’ responsibility to report any defect or problem to the agent/owner at the time of taking occupancy.
• You are welcome to check in from 15:00 to 18:00 (or later, by arrangement) on the day of arrival and are required to hand in the keys by 13:00 on the day of departure.
• Parking available on site.
• Only paying guests are allowed on the premises – visiting guest only by arrangement.
• The right of admission is reserved and strictly applied.
Breakage & damages:
• A breakage deposit is charged, but we also kindly request that you inform us of any damage.
• Bath towels are not supplied, guests should provide their own bath & beach towels.
• This is a self-catering facility, but we can gladly provide you with a cleaning service by prior arrangement.
• Start-up cleaning materials and toilet paper are provided.
• The drains in Yzerfontein are either soak or Municipal pump drains; therefore, please use only toilet paper in the toilets. Bins are provided for any other items that need to be disposed of.
Safety, health, environment & security:
• This is a non-smoking facility.
• The Yzerfontein residential area is surrounded by nature reserves and Green Belts running through the town. We ask that guests respect the environment at all times.
• Apart from a variety of small wild animals there are also snakes and ostriches in our area and it is advisable not approach them at any time and give them right of way.
• Due to the fact that the West Coast is an arid environment, the local communities experience water restrictions from time to time, please help us by using water responsibly.
• We should mention that even though Yzerfontein is statistically a very low crime area, caution should still be taken and the premises be locked when you are away.
• A medical practitioner is available in town but unfortunately not 24 hours per day – please use the emergency Medical Response services.
• Every effort is made to service and maintain all amenities, equipment, and appliances to a fully operable and safe condition, and guests are requested to use and operate all these in a responsible manner. Kindly report any faulty conditions to the owners.
• Pets can be accommodated but only on request and owners must note that should pets sleep on beds and not bring their own bedding, we can deduct funds from the breakage deposit!
Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken to ensure the safety of our guests and their possessions on the premises, the owner, its agents, and/or its employees shall not be liable for any injury, loss, theft or damage suffered by a guest/s whilst on the premises. When booking at Marwilou the guest/s hereby indemnifies the owner of Marwilou and Yzerfontein Accommodation against any claims arising from any injury, loss, theft or damage suffered by them on the premises. Guests enter at own risk.
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling