About Maliba River Lodge
The Kingdom of Lesotho sits at more than 1000m above sea level and gives this small country its other name, the "Kingdom in the Sky". This luxurious lodge offers a tranquil retreat set in a pristine high altitude, sub alpine wilderness valley deep in the north of Lesotho's breath-taking Maluti and Drakensburg Mountains. The lodge is situated within the borders of Ts’ehlanyane National Park, a four and a half hour drive from Johannesburg and six hours from Durban on tarred roads. Maliba River Lodge is a self-catering retreat set in a pristine wilderness valley deep in the north of Lesotho's bre
An ideal venue for an intimate wedding in the mountains of Lesotho.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. The per person rates displayed are for eight guests, hence we advise guests to request the appropriate tariffs.
2. Please note that the rates are subject to the number of guests staying, hence we advise guests to request the appropriate tariffs.
3. Prices may fluctuate according to the amount of persons in your travel group.
4. Rates quoted are in South African rand and are per person per night.
5. Rates quoted are inclusive of 14% vat.
6. A 20% loading applied for Christmas and minimum of a two night stay during these periods.
7. Room release time is at 18:00 hrs unless we are notified of a late arrival.
8. A 50% deposit is required on confirmation of booking.
9. A breakage deposit fee of R500 will be charged upon check-in and is subject to a refund upon departure.
- Airport Shuttle
- Laundry Facilities*
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- Sotho (Sesotho)
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling