About Magnolia House
About Magnolia House
Nestled amidst picturesque vineyards, Magnolia House is a hidden gem tucked away in a serene neighborhood at the base of the majestic Helderberg mountain range in Morningside (CT). This enchanting retreat exudes an irresistible charm with its captivating Cape Dutch architecture and a sprawling garden offering breathtaking views of the mountains. Indulge in unparalleled comfort as all the rooms are adorned with luxurious beds and adorned with exquisite Egyptian linen, ensuring a restful night's sleep. The well-equipped kitchen invites you to unleash your culinary talents, and the el
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
1. Guests to please ensure that all doors are locked and gates closed when the property is left unattended. The alarm system can be activated to ensure further protection of belongings and property.
2. The owner acknowledges that on arrival, the property and contents are in good order and condition and the guest acknowledges they will leave it in the same condition as received. The guest will be responsible for any losses and/or damage to property caused by the tenant.
3. Guests should leave the premises clean and neat.
4. The number of guests may not exceed…6….persons unless otherwise agreed.
5. The Owner, its employees or its agents shall not be liable for any personal injury or death suffered by any person entering the premises or for any loss or damage to any property belonging to or in the possession of such persons. Any person entering the premises does so at own risk.
6. No smoking nor pets will be allowed.
7. Guests to notify the owner within 3 days after arrival of any discrepancies between the inventory list and items at the premises.
8. Damage / Loss / Death: Magnolia House and the property owners accept no responsibility or liability arising from a visit howsoever caused:
• For any death, injury or illness sustained or suffered by any person
• For theft/loss/damage to any property, whether allegedly due to the negligence of the guests/employees/owners or arising from the use of any facilities supplied/made available.
• From any alleged defect in any utensil/equipment/services.
• From any other conveyance supplied/made available, or from any liquid/food supplied
• From any other matter arising, in any other manner and from any other cause whatsoever.
We look forward to hosting you and wish you a pleasant stay!
- Laundry Facilities*
- Indoor Fireplace
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling