About Le Whale
Le Whale is situated in the sought after Vermont, Hermanus.
Le Whale accommodation has 2 units on the premises (main house of the owner also on premises):
1. Le Whale Garden Cottage (self catering) beautiful decorated one bedroom cottage with double bed, bathroom with shower, basin and toilet, a fully equipped kitchen, lounge with tv with full DSTV channels, a single bed for a 3rd guest in the lounge. Private entrance.
2. Le Whale Guest cottage (self catering) includes: kitchenette, 2 x 3/4 beds and a bathroom with shower, basin and toilet. Tv with full DSTV channels. Private entrance.
Braai facility available for the guests in the garden.
Guests can enjoy a mere 3 minutes’ walk to the sea and Jan Rabie tidal pool, or venture out to see attractions such as the Fernkloof Nature Reserve and the Hermanus Golf Club.
The popular Onrus beach is only 7 minutes drive from us. Or take a walk on the beautiful cliff path while enjoying the sea view.
- Child policy: Minimum age for children is 6 years, children pay as per guest rates.
- Regret, no pets.
- A R150 cleaning fee charged with 1 night bookings.
Covid Safety Approved: Hand wash/sanitizers available. Wearing of masks and social distancing outside cottages. Cottages deep cleaned and disinfected after stays. Register of guests kept.
Please bring your own beach towels.
Minimum of 2 nights over weekends.
No children under the age of 6 years allowed.
Stay between 19 Feb 2021 and 19 Mar 2021 and get 20% off. Valid every Mon,Tue,Wed,Thu,Sun.
- 2 night min stay (check-in between 19 Feb 2021 and 19 Mar 2021)
Reviews for Le Whale21 guest reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
Le Whale Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling