About Lagoon Lodge
Lagoon Lodge is situated on the bank of the picturesque Klein River Estuary, just five km from Hermanus. The Estuary, part of the Walker Bay Nature Reserve, is a tranquil coastal lake surrounded by mountains and inhabited by a myriad of different bird-species.
The perfect place to unwind, Lagoon Lodge offers a three bedroom farm-style home and a separate one-bedroom cottage. With its characterful interior and colourful decor, a warm homely atmosphere is created. It also offers fantastic indoor-outdoor flow with French doors leading out onto a large veranda area and a beautiful garden with lush, rolling lawns. Simply laze around and allow the natural beauty that surrounds you to soothe your soul.
If you’re feeling a bit more energetic, why not explore this unspoilt estuary on a kayak or take a scenic hike in the surrounding mountains.
1. BOOKING CONFIRMATION:
The deposit is required to secure the booking. The reservation will be held for 48 hours pending receipt of deposit. Should proof of payment not be received the reservation will be cancelled. The full balance owing is due one month prior to arrival. Should you fail to pay the balance on time, we reserve the... 1. BOOKING CONFIRMATION:
The deposit is required to secure the booking. The reservation will be held for 48 hours pending receipt of deposit. Should proof of payment not be received the reservation will be cancelled. The full balance owing is due one month prior to arrival. Should you fail to pay the balance on time, we reserve the right to release the booking and our cancellation terms will apply. Keys will not be handed over unless payment has been made in full.
2. DAMAGES / BREAKAGES / SHORTAGES:
• Inventories should be checked on arrival. Any major discrepancies are to be reported within 12 hours after arrival. If no shortages/breakages are reported, the contents of the house will be regarded as correct, and the guests will be liable for any shortages / breakages on vacating the premises.
• Should Cape Villa Rental suffer any loss or damage as a result of an act or omission by a guest or visitor of a guest, the guest will remain liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and will be billed accordingly.
• Sub-letting is strictly prohibited, unless arranged by the Agent/Owner.
• The house is let strictly on the number of beds available. We reserve the right to charge for extra guests should the number of your party exceed the agreed rental details.
• No pets are allowed without written permission from the Agent/Owner.
• The house is not to be used for parties or events.
The premises must be vacated not later than 10h00 on the day of departure, and can only be occupied from 14h00 on the day of arrival, unless arranged differently by the Agent/Owner. We offer a key-safe access facility for easy check-in and check-out.
On departure ensure:
• the property is left the way it was found at arrival (NB: Refuse info for South Winds)
• all windows, security gates and doors are closed and securely locked;
• alarm system is activated
• Keys are safely secured in the Key Safe.
5. SAFETY AND SECURITY (INDEMNITY):
• Please be aware of security at all times.
• Please ensure that the alarm is activated each time you leave the property.
• Key Safe: The relevant instructions will be sent closer to your arrival.
Whilst every care has been taken by Gatesville Guest House t/a Cape Villa Rental to ensure the safety of guests and their possessions, Cape Villa Rental and the owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. Cape Villa Rental at all times reserves the full right of admission and accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may result from the legal and reasonable exercising of such rights. In such an eventuality no refunds will be made. see more
Lagoon Lodge Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Voelklip
(0.6 km from Voelklip)
Rowweklip Beach is a tiny private beach nestled between Grotto Beach and Voelklip Beach. From the Rowweklip bench you can see the sun rise and set. It's a magical place.
(0.3 km from Voelklip)
The Blue Flag Grotto Beach is one of the most striking South African beaches with its rolling waves and mountainous backdrop. Enjoyed by locals, visitors and whales, it’s perfect for swimming, sunbathing, beach games and long romantic walks at...
(0.7 km from Voelklip)
Voelklip Beach is a terraced Beach with lawns as well as sand. Ablution facilities are available as well as a convenient car park. Very popular with body boarders who like to body board just of Voelklip Beach. Beautiful view for Whale Watching.
(3.6 km from Voelklip)
Known for their outstanding year round standards, Hermanus Golf Club is a popular choice for golfing enthusiasts from Cape Town, the rest of South Africa and international visitors.This classic country course underwent a recent extensive...