About Korona House
Korona House is a small, stylish guest house located in the Njiro area of Arusha with a magnificent view of Mount Meru. Formerly an area of a sisal plantation estate and now one of Arusha’s most respected residential areas.
Korona House is the first of its kind in the Njiro area of Arusha, making a new addition to the small quality accommodations in Arusha and rating among the best small, beautiful and affordable accommodation in Northern Tanzania. We are located twenty minutes’ drive from the Arusha city centre.
Our eight luxurious and well-lit rooms, are all styled to ensure comfort and a romantic atmosphere, yet you get a feeling of a home away from home. Each room features a private en-suite bathroom with warm solar-heated showers, wireless internet access, telephone, satellite TV, toiletries, and a writing or work desk.
Korona House offers airport transfers and car hire on request. Wireless internet access is available on-site. Secure parking is provided.
1. Drinking Water: We provide 1 bottled water in the rooms and another complimentary bottle of water during meals. Should you require extra water in your room or between meals, kindly ask our House Manager for water which is available on sale.
2. Meals schedule and Bar : Breakfast time is between 6:30am to 9:00am daily, should you want... 1. Drinking Water: We provide 1 bottled water in the rooms and another complimentary bottle of water during meals. Should you require extra water in your room or between meals, kindly ask our House Manager for water which is available on sale.
2. Meals schedule and Bar : Breakfast time is between 6:30am to 9:00am daily, should you want an early or later Breakfast, kindly let the House Manager know about your scheduled time well in advance the evening before. Lunches and dinners are also available on request.
3. Hot water for your Shower: We request our Guest to use any running water a little sparingly as water is a scarce recourse anywhere.
4. Electricity: We are currently running on Electricity supplied from the National Grid, this is usually rationed country wide and can be on and off without notice.
5. Check out time: All rooms should be vacated by 10:30am,so we can have it ready for the next visitors, should intend to stay an additional night or so, kindly let our House Manager know about it the evening before and so we can check availability as we have limited number of guest rooms. see more
Korona House Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Arusha
(96.4 km from Arusha)
Lush woodlands and beaches of the Rift Valley Lake typify Lake Manyara National Park. Giraffe, elephants and wildebeest are often seen enjoying the endless supply of fresh water. You will often see these enormous animals in the water, sitting,...