About Klein Watervalplaas
Escape the chaos of city life and immerse yourself in the tranquility of Tesselaarsdal, just an hour and a half away from Cape Town. Leave behind the noise, pollution, and traffic as you enter a world of serenity and beauty.Nestled within this picturesque landscape, our farm offers three meticulously renovated cottages, each designed to provide a cozy and comfortable retreat. Whether you're traveling with a group or seeking a romantic getaway, we have the perfect accommodation for you.The Bush Cottage, a self-catering haven, features two bedrooms, a spacious bathroom wi
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
*There is no DSTV or TV in the cottages.
*Water is drinkable but sometimes discoloured so you may want to bring your own drinking water.
* Low profile tyres and lowered/sports vehicles are not recommended.
* Cell phone reception varies.
* No card facilities – CASH ONLY.
* Please do not feed any of the animals as they are all on specialized diets and you may make them ill.
* Wood is provided for the fireplace, but bring your own braai wood or charcoal as ours is not suitable for braaing.
* We also provide a small amount of firelighters, but please bring extra.
- Indoor Fireplace
- Satellite TV*
- No Credit Card Facilities
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
- Double bed
- Double/Twin rooms
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling