Kigio Wildlife Camp
About Kigio Wildlife Camp
Kigio Wildlife Camp is a superb camp surrounded by a beautiful fever tree woodland overlooking the Malewa River.Constructed in an environmentally friendly way, the camp offers eleven spacious suites and one family suite, each built on a deck overlooking the river, amid the shelter of the woodland. At night hippo and buffalo visit the camp to feed on ground salts and vegetation, in the morning zebra and giraffe wander through as more than 250 types of birds sing away. Kigio Wildlife Camp not only offers some of the highest standards of accommodation in the Ri
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
Kigio wildlife camp non-package rate includes - Full board accommodation, conservation fee (US$25) + service/activity fee (US$5), Escorted nature walks, fishing (excludes fishing rods)
Terms and conditions:
Reservations and payment terms:
1. Once you have checked availability with our reservations office, all applications for provisional or confirmed reservations are to be made in writing.
2. Provisional bookings made via email will be released automatically within 2 weeks unless deposit is received.
3. Full payment should be made strictly 30 days before arrival to retain booking unless credit facilities have been obtained.
4. A confirmation voucher is issued only when 100% of the payment has been received. Any amendments or cancellations will be required in form of vouchers too.
5. The conservation, service and activity fee of us$30 per person is included in the rates.
6. In the event of any increase in vat, training levy, service charge, adverse cost or exchange rate increase we reserve the right to adjust all contract rates accordingly with Immediate effect.
7. Malewa Wildlife Lodges limited may at its discretion not honor a booking if full payment has not been received.
Payments should be made payable to Malewa Wildlife Lodges limited. All last minute booking payments should be made in cash unless prior arranged.
- Indoor Fireplace
- Restaurant on Premises
- Parking on Premises
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling