Kaaimans Holiday House
About Kaaimans Holiday House
About Kaaimans Holiday House
Kaaimans Holiday House is a value-for-money Self-Catering Cottage situated on a private 39 hectare property in Kaaimans, the famous Waterfall forming part of this pristine estate. The highest abseil in the Garden Route is accessed via this property.Denneberghof is on the same property and Kaaimans Holiday Cottage is adjoining but private from this Cottage. Ideal if combined for a large family or group of friends.Situated high up on the mountain side, enjoy unsurpassed Outeniqua Mountain and Indian Ocean views. Daily sightings of various birds, from Fish Eagles to Knysna
The property has distant Wilderness ocean views. Wilderness and Victoria Bay beaches are easy 5 minute drive on either side. Kaaimans river and beach is just down the road.
Fancourt/George is 20 minute drive; Oubaai is 25 minute drive; Pezula and Simola / Knysna is 40 minute drive.
Ideal venue for an intimate wedding with additional accommodation offered on-site.
Children of all ages are welcome.
Very peaceful and tranquil setting/location.
Self-isolation house prepared according to FEDHASA guidelines. Staff trained on Covid preparedness i.e hand hygiene, social distancing, wearing masks. Clean and sanitize before and after each guest stays. Complimentary sanitizer for guest use.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
- This property is cleaned and sanitized before every guest arrival as per the correct cleaning protocols. Complimentary sanitizer is provided at the property for guests use, please bring additional with.
- Max 6 people in 4 bedrooms.
- Linen, bath & beach towels are provided.
- No loud music or noise after 22h00, please respect neighbours.
- Pets upon request, subject to owner confirmation. T&Cs apply.
- No smoking indoors, please discard of cigarettes in astray provided and not on the patio, gardens or down toilets.
- This property has septic tanks, only human waste and toilet paper down toilets and septic tank friendly cleaning materials to be used please.
- R 2000 as breakages deposit before check-in.
- R 200 in cash upon check-in for late check-in fee if arriving after 18h00.
- A cleaning surcharge will be charged should the tenants not leave the property in reasonable condition for occupation or if check-out happens later than the specified time.
- R 1000 as post-departure cleaning fee before check-in.
- Housekeeping is an optional extra, subject to availability upon request.
- The balance of the booking, cleaning fee and breakage deposit is required before check-in.
- Wifi (uncapped) and full package DStv is included.
- Airport Shuttle
- Laundry Facilities*
- Pet Friendly*
- Satellite TV*
- Parking on Premises
- Activities desk
- Car rental service
- Central location
- Double bed
- Double/Twin rooms
- Iron and board
- Non smoking rooms
- Special offers
- Kids Stay Free
- No TGCSA Grading
Kaaimans Holiday House location
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling