About Jean Jean Guesthouse and Conference Centre
Nestled in the Melville Koppies, Gauteng, Johannesburg, JeanJean makes a statement of modern classical French – African excellence, combined with immaculate attention to detail – a home away from home. JeanJean Guesthouse and Conference Centre has 5 star rating from the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa and Superior Grading from the AA. This wonderful accommodation hide-away is perfect for the most discerning business and leisure traveler. 20 minutes from OR Thambo and Lanseria Airports, JeanJean is a centrally located, 24 - hour secure Guesthouse and Conference Centre. Guests are close to many restaurants, universities, theatres and all the business hubs of Johannesburg, Braamfontein, Roodepoort, Rosebank, Cresta, Randburg and Sandton as well as an array of recreational activities available in the surrounding areas.Rooms: All 18 rooms are spacious, double bedrooms with queen size beds and cotton bed linen of the best quality. Most rooms overlook the Melville Koppies and surrounding parks. Facilities: Each room has a private bathroom (with bath and shower, and “state of the art” sanware and bathroom facilities), work station/desk with Internet connections (ADSL & Wireless), built-in-cupboards, stylish furniture, air conditioned, tea/coffee making facilities, a fully stocked mini bar, hair dryer, bath robes, radio, large screen DStv, telephone, lock up safe. For those seeking relaxation, the outside area allows guests to soak up the warmth of the African sun beside the sparkling pool. A quiet afternoon can be spent bird watching and sipping on a refreshing sundowner on one of many patios or balconies, overlooking many parks and the Melville KoppiesMenu: JeanJean is well known for its exceptional breakfasts, conference lunches and dinners, offering an unique experience with sophisticated cooking techniques including both international and traditional South African dishes... Conference venue: JeanJean Conference Centre caters for groups from 5 to 38 delegates. The 2 conference / meeting rooms and the breakaway rooms offer stunning views and a very classy environment. We are also able to provide additional services such as dinner, fax and photostat facilities.
Safari: One day outings organized to 1) private game farms, lion park or lion and rhino park. 2) City Tours, 3) Pilansberg Tours, 4) Soweto Tours, 5) Sandton & Monti casino, 6)Shopping, etc.
Golf: Close to a variety of golf and sports clubs.
Wedding Venues: Garden with security. It can accommodate 10-40 people. Food & drinks, flowers, music system, confetti bowl, candles, kneeling cushions, waiters, setting up and cleaning up, parking attendant, welcoming drinks table, glassware & lounges.
Conference Venues: 6 - 38 people. Breakaway areas. Fully equipped. Full day and half day. Sit on lunch, Extras include breakfast, use of the telephone, fax, printing, internet facilities (Wi-Fi) or cash Bar.
For reservations made 0 – 14 days before the actual date of arrival, 100% of the entire stay/conference is payable in advance. For reservations made 15 days and more before the actual date of arrival, 50% of the entire stay is required to secure a booking. The balance is payable before or at arrival and all extras by departure. Please note:...
For reservations made 0 – 14 days before the actual date of arrival, 100% of the entire stay/conference is payable in advance. For reservations made 15 days and more before the actual date of arrival, 50% of the entire stay is required to secure a booking. The balance is payable before or at arrival and all extras by departure. Please note: The required payment has to reach us within 7 days of booking in order to prevent automatic cancellation of the reserved rooms. Also refer to our cancellation policy!
• Please note: All quotations given are only valid for 5 days & reservations are not automatically secured at enquiry.
• Confirmation depends on availability.
• Bookings are only confirmed once an order is received with your full details and once the required payment has been made.
1. Booking in and out: Please book in between 14h00 and 22h00; Book out by latest 11h00. Extra charges apply for early arrivals and departures after 11h00.
2. Rates quoted are for Bed & Breakfast only. The Breakfast menu is set and not by order (specific dishes can not be ordered), but differs from day to day to include a variety of dishes. We cater for Vegetarians.
3. There are extra charges for any damage, breakage & lost of the guesthouse property as well as all additional services rendered: Use of Conference Facilities, Transfers, Tours, Laundry, Mini Bar items taken, Dinners and extra food ordered and the use of Telephone and Internet.
4. Dinner is set and is served by appointment only at an extra charge of from R 120 per day, including juice.
5. Please note all telephone calls and ADSL connections are electronically monitored).
6. In order to make use of the Internet, you will have to purchase a voucher from IS, which is also redeemable at a variety of other hotels in South Africa.
Reviews for Jean Jean Guesthouse and Conference Centre5 guest reviews Reviews of
4 out of 5 stars
Jean Jean Guesthouse and Conference Centre Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling