Ingwe Bush Lodge
About Ingwe Bush Lodge
Escape to the breathtaking beauty of Hoedspruit Wildlife Estate and indulge in the ultimate self-catering experience. This exclusive three-bedroom, two-bathroom house showcases unparalleled elegance and tranquility, perfectly complemented by its proximity to the world-renowned Kruger National Park. Boasting a fully-equipped kitchen, inviting living and dining areas, and two luxurious outdoor showers, this magnificent home promises an unforgettable stay. Immerse yourself in the serenity of your surroundings and savor every moment of blissful relaxation. Getting to this i
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
* 6 guests maximum.
* No pets allowed.
* The house is located in a Wildlife Estate and all the rules of the estate need to be abided by.
* Any fines incurred due to the estate rules not being adhered to will unfortunately be deducted from the deposit.
* No noise or rowdy behaviour is allowed in the house or within the estate. The estate issues fines for this and should that occur the fine will be deducted from the breakage deposit.
* No parties or events or additional guests visiting.
* Smoking is not allowed inside the house . Smoking allowed on patio
* The house has a thatch roof.
* Please be extremely cautious when using fire around the house.
* After Braaing and making a fire in the boma, please put out the fire.
* This is a wildlife estate where the animals roam around between the houses. Children must be under the supervision of their parents at all times.
* There is a swimming pool which is not covered by a net or a fence. Children must be under the supervision of their parents at all times.
* Strict adherence to the speed limit in the estate - trapping by camera and spot fines will be imposed.
* This is a Wildlife Estate and not a party destination. The estate has a strict No loud noise policy - No loud music, no loud voices ... sound travels very easily in the bush and fines may be imposed if complaints are received and security needs to investigate.
* No collecting firewood or removal of any fauna, flora, rocks, wood, etc from the Estate.
* No fires other than in designated braai areas. No fire is to be left unattended.
* No walking on roads or common areas at night as large predators do occasionally occur on the Estate.
* No drones permitted.
* No fireworks.
* Please do not feed the animals.
* Please keep all windows and doors locked when you are not at the house or in a specific room. Being a Wildlife estate monkeys and baboons live here and even if a window or door is slightly open, they know how to open these and get in. Once in they are very destructive and the baboons are dangerous as well.
* HWE is only accessible to residents and invited guests.
* All the houses are located on a half hectare of land.
- Swimming Pool
- Off the grid
- Parking on Premises
- Pets Not Allowed
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling