House of Pinardt
About House of Pinardt
House of Pinardt is a restored heritage building built in 1902 by the local Colyn family. This bed and breakfast is located in the heart of Robertson.
House of Pinardt has three tastefully decorated rooms, each with a queen-size bed. Each room has an en-suite bathroom with a shower and a private entrance. All rooms have facilities to make tea and coffee, a TV with selected DStv channels and free Wi-Fi.
A delicious breakfast is served each morning in the dining area. Additional amenities include braai facilities, secure parking and laundry facilities. Guests can rent a mountain bike on a daily basis.
House of Pinardt Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling