About Hotel Barkley Nairobi
Situated in Nairobi’s city centre, Hotel Barkley Nairobi offers comfortable and affordable accommodation for guests visiting this area of Kenya.
There are 55 well-appointed guest rooms with single, twin or double beds and en-suite bathrooms. Other facilities in each room include a TV with DStv access and complimentary Wi-Fi Internet access. All rooms have wide windows which provide plenty of natural light and views of the city.
The hotel is centrally located close to a variety of restaurants and shopping centres, making it the ideal base to explore the area from. The friendly staff and welcoming atmosphere will ensure that guests have a truly memorable stay.
• The Hotel reserves the right to offer a choice of accommodation of suitable and equal standards in case of unforeseen circumstances;
• The hotel has the right to increase the rates by written notice to the client to reflect any costs beyond reasonable control (including changes in VAT rates). The clients will be asked to confirm acceptance... • The Hotel reserves the right to offer a choice of accommodation of suitable and equal standards in case of unforeseen circumstances;
• The hotel has the right to increase the rates by written notice to the client to reflect any costs beyond reasonable control (including changes in VAT rates). The clients will be asked to confirm acceptance of the amendments;
• Rates are inclusive of all Statutory taxes;
• Children under the age of 3 years, sharing with the adults, are not charged for their accommodation. However, any food consumed will be charged;
• Children between the ages of 4 and 12 are charged 75% of the applicable rate.
Hotel Barkley Nairobi Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Nairobi Central
(0.3 km from Nairobi Central)
Kenyatta International Conference Centre (KICC) is a multi-storied facility located in Nairobi’s central business district. It has hosted numerous international conferences, seminars, exhibitions and special events. The centre is conveniently within...
(3.5 km from Nairobi Central)
The Sarit Centre is one of the largest shopping malls in East Africa and the first ever enclosed shopping mall, boasting 500,000 sq ft on six levels. The centre, which opened in 1983, offers a modern and diverse shopping experience, including...
(8.2 km from Nairobi Central)
Visit the unique Nairobi National Park – the planet’s only protected reserve neighbouring a capital city. Here wildlife can often be seen against an urban backdrop of skyscrapers. Situated only 7 km from Nairobi city centre, the park is home to...
(8.9 km from Nairobi Central)
Kenya Expresso Tours and Safaris is a company that specializes in Travel in Kenya. KET Safaris is a Kenyan based company with our offices in Nairobi and Mombasa. Our website allows travelers to find their dream holiday destinations in Kenya.