About Harbour House Struisbaai
Harbour House is a beautiful self-catering cottage that sleeps 10 people. It is tranquil haven filled with simple luxury.
Situated 200m from one of the longest beaches in the Western Cape (less than 3 hours drive from Cape Town). Only fynbos covered dunes separates Langezandt Fishermans Village from the beach ).
Suitable for a weekend getaway or longer term holiday, Harbour House provides delightful, yet sophisticated simplicity, in peaceful and secure surroundings.
These are Terms and Conditions between the guest(s) and Harbour House Struisbaai.
Please read these Terms and Conditions thoroughly. It is the responsibility of the guest(s) to be familiar with the terms and conditions of this agreement. Any monies received by Harbour House Struisbaai for occupancy of the vacation property indicate... These are Terms and Conditions between the guest(s) and Harbour House Struisbaai.
Please read these Terms and Conditions thoroughly. It is the responsibility of the guest(s) to be familiar with the terms and conditions of this agreement. Any monies received by Harbour House Struisbaai for occupancy of the vacation property indicate the acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
This agreement is entered into by and between the renter, hereinafter referred to as "Guest", and Harbour House Struisbaai. hereinafter referred to as "Agent".
1. Reservation Requirements- Reservations are not considered "guaranteed" until a signed rental agreement and payment of 50 -100 % of the total rental fee is received by the Agent.
Reservations consisting of up to three rental nights, 30 days or less prior to arrival date will require payment in full on reservation date. Reservations consisting of more than three nights require 50% payment of rental fees on reservation made date. The remainder is due no less than 7 days prior to arrival date to secure the rental property. If payment in full is not received by Harbour House Struisbaai 7 days prior to guest arrival, reservation may be subject to cancellation without refund.
2. Accepted Forms of Payment- Money to be paid into Harbour House Struisbaai’s bank account.
3. Cancellations- Cancellations are subject to our No Refund Policy.
4. Confirmation of booking(s) - Confirmation of the booking will be emailed to Guest(s) upon receipt of the reservation advance payment. Please read the confirmation for accuracy of dates, mailing address, number of adults and/or children. Any errors must be directed to Harbour House Struisbaai immediately.
5. No refunds for early departures (less days than reserved) ~ No refunds will be given for delayed arrival ~ No refunds for reducing the number of nights reserved.
6. Acts of God - Neither Owner nor Agent shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with Guest(s) occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, strikes, fire, war, or inclement weather. NO REBATE OR REFUND will be offered in these circumstances.
7. Age Requirements - Guests under the age of 21 unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian will not be permitted to register and will lose all funds paid to Agent unless otherwise agreed with Agent.
8. Reservation Change - All reservations that need date changes could be subject to prices changes and price differences need to be paid to agent. All changes must be made no less than 30 days prior to your arrival date.
9. Check-In/Check-Out Times - After 14:00 PM.
10. CHECK-OUT TIME IS before 10:00 AM - NO EXCEPTIONS! Check-out times are strictly enforced so that Agent has adequate time to prepare the property for the next guest. Please return keys before leaving.
11. Maximum Occupancy - At all times, the maximum occupancy is 10 people including infants.
12. Furnishings and decorations - Furniture, decorations, bedding, mattress pads, utensils or any other property supplied with the rental property must not be removed from the property. Loss, damage or breakage of any of these items must be reported to the housekeeper. In addition, damage to the property and/or utensils or furnishings in excess of normal wear will be charged to the guest(s).
13. Pets - You acknowledge that NO PETS are allowed in or on the premises unless Agent has expressly authorized it.
14. Langezandt Fishermans Village is child friendly and children walk and cycle in the roads. PLEASE FOLLOW THE SPEED LIMITS OF THE ESTATE.
15. There is also a rule of NO NOISE, NO LOUD MUSIC. Please adhere to these rules as Langezandt Fishermans Village will apply their eviction rule policies when these rules are broken.
16. As the Langezandt Fishermans Village estate has only thatch roofs, NO FIREWORKS are allowed.
17. Indemnification and Hold Harmless - Guest(s) agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Owner / Agent for any liabilities, theft, damage, cost or expense whatsoever arising from or related to any claim or litigation which may arise out of or in connection with Guest(s) use and occupancy of the rental property including but not limited to any claim or liability for personal injury or damage or theft of property which is made, incurred or sustained by Guest(s).
18. Violation of Agreement - If Guest(s) violates any of the conditions of this Agreement, Agent may terminate this Agreement and enter premises. Upon notice of termination of this Agreement, Guest(s) shall vacate the Premises immediately and forfeit all rents and security deposits.
19. Lost and Found – Neither Agent nor property owner will be responsible for guest(s) personal property left behind or lost during stay. If we do find an item left behind, we are willing to ship it to the registered guest upon request. Shipping charges will be charged to the guest as soon as we received the shipping fees. If not, then the items unclaimed will be held for a maximum of 14 days at which time the agent reserves the right to dispose of or may elect to donate the item(s) to a local charity.
Please read, sign and return acceptance of Terms and Conditions within 3 days. Upon receipt of signed Terms and Conditions, and deposit or full payment, Agent will confirm the booking and email the booking confirmation to guest as soon as possible.
Harbour House Struisbaai Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Struisbaai
(1.9 km from Struisbaai)
The longest, uninterrupted white beach in the Southern Hemisphere? It's right here at Struisbaai - all 14 kilometres of it! Struisbaai beach is a wonderful walking beach with safe swimming. The quaint, bustling fishing harbour attracts photographers...
(5.4 km from Struisbaai)
Visit the lighthouse on the southern-most tip of Africa! Built in 1848, the Cape Agulhas Lighthouse was only the second one to be built in South Africa. Today the lighthouse is a national monument, housing the unique lighthouse museum and a small...
(5.4 km from Struisbaai)
Yes, it’s official, this is the spot to get your photo taken at the southernmost tip of Africa. Ocean currents between Cape Agulhas and Cape Point may be constantly moving and mingling, however, the official meeting place of the Indian and Atlantic...
(3.5 km from Struisbaai)
Agulhas Beach offers great swimming in the tidal pools or surfing in the open sea where two oceans meet. Other beach activities include hiking, whale spotting, tennis, bowling, horse riding or rock and surf angling.