About Hanlin Lodge
Hanlin Lodge offers self-catering accommodation and camping, adjacent to a dam, in the bushveld of the Waterberg region. The dam is stocked with tilapia and black bass. Birdlife is plentiful and game roams freely on the property.
There are three self-catering log cabins as well as a honeymoon suite, situated on the dam wall, each with its own balcony overlooking the dam.
For those who prefer to camp, Hanlin Lodge offers six campsites with electricity and private braai areas, located close to the dam. The campsite bathrooms offers hot water with baths and showers.
A lapa and hall are available for group functions. Guests can also make use of the swimming pool.
Hanlin Lodge CC accepts no responsibility for any damage suffered through death, loss or damage to you or your property on this property. All facilities are entered upon and used at own risk. The owner reserves the full right of admission. No firearms are allowed. No pets are allowed. No alcohol allowed unless you are booked into a chalets or... Hanlin Lodge CC accepts no responsibility for any damage suffered through death, loss or damage to you or your property on this property. All facilities are entered upon and used at own risk. The owner reserves the full right of admission. No firearms are allowed. No pets are allowed. No alcohol allowed unless you are booked into a chalets or camp site.
• No hunting allowed.
• Children under 12 only allowed under parental supervision.
• No loud noise or music is allowed in or near the chalets or camp sites.
• All wild animals should be considered dangerous.
• Game may not be frightened or chased.
• PLEASE BE AWARE that the lodge is surrounded by open water.
• No object or waste may be thrown in the dam.
• Check-in time is at 14h00, checkout time is at 10h00.
• Chalets are being serviced daily at 9h00 but not on a Sunday and Christian holidays.
• Bookings over weekends have to be for a minimum of two nights and a minimum of
three nights over long weekends.
• A 50% deposit is required to confirm the booking, the rest must be paid 3 days before
arrival, thus all fees have to be paid before arrival.
• No wood may be collected for firewood or any other purpose.
• Fires may only be made in the designated braai areas.
• No plants may be taken out or damaged.
• Breakage costs and cost for lost keys will be for the guests own account.
• Fishing is allowed but only fish smaller than 20 cm may be kept.
• The speed limit on the farm is 40 km/h. see more
Reviews for Hanlin Lodge4 guest reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
Hanlin Lodge Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling