About Gwango Heritage Resort
Situated on an estate bordering Hwange National Park, Gwango Heritage Resort offers an authentic wilderness experience for the adventurous visitor.Discover a hidden gem situated right outside Hwange National Park, where you'll sleep around a fire at night within the comfort of furnished dome tents. Enjoy walks through magnificent wilderness on the Gwango estate with a professional guide, savour delicious meals at the Gobelo Bar & Grill, experience wildlife and cultural history and adventure into Hwange National Park where wildlife is plentiful and game viewing is a delight.Gwango Heritage Resort is easily accessible by road, and a 4x4 vehicle is not necessary. Wild animals are able to move through the camp at any time. Tents are placed in fairly close proximity for spacing, while allowing adequate spacing for privacy.
Gwango Elephant Lodge
Your stay at Gwango Bush Tents includes quality tented accommodations, access to the Gwango Heritage Centre and the Gwango BOMA Restaurant. For a tasty snack or a delicious meal, take a short walk to the onsite BOMA Restaurant, open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Your stay does not include:
• Game drives, side trips and... Your stay at Gwango Bush Tents includes quality tented accommodations, access to the Gwango Heritage Centre and the Gwango BOMA Restaurant. For a tasty snack or a delicious meal, take a short walk to the onsite BOMA Restaurant, open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Your stay does not include:
• Game drives, side trips and activities;
• Meals and beverages;
• Park entry fees;
• Laundry services;
• Airfare, flights and transfers;
• Additional hotel nights necessitated by flight changes or other factors;
• Cost of medical immunizations (if any);
• All items of a personal nature;
• Baggage handling, Airport departure tax, Travel insurance;
• Visa and Passport fees.
The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. Payments can be made by bank transfer. All other costs incurred during the safari are payable in cash. Personal checks are not accepted. The Acknowledgement, Disclaimer and Waiver of Liability must be signed by each guest and is due with deposit, or immediately after deposit is paid. If Gwango does not receive this signed document at 60 days after the booking date of the trip, all deposits and payments could be forfeited. see more
Reviews for Gwango Heritage Resort2 guest reviews Reviews of
4.5 out of 5 stars
Gwango Heritage Resort Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling
Things to do in and around Hwange
(521.5 km from Hwange)
Game drives can be ventured in Hwange National Park from 6 am to 6 pm. Hwange National park is home to the Big 5 and you are assured to the see at least three, if not all five, of the Big 5. This is the largest park in Zimbabwe and covers about 14...