About Golfer's Retreat
About Golfer's Retreat
Welcome to Golfers Retreat Guesthouse and Self-catering, a picturesque accommodation nestled along the eight fairway in the charming Langebaan Country Estate, Langebaan. Unwind and enjoy a rejuvenating escape with your golf clubs and holiday spirit in tow. Indulge in our well-appointed rooms, thoughtfully designed to provide ultimate relaxation. Each room boasts a private entrance, a luxurious en-suite bathroom, and premium linen and towels. Take advantage of our communal braai area and revel in the serene ambiance of our garden, complete with a sparkling swimming pool (remember to
This 18-hole Gary Player Design, Black Knight golf course sits on 450 hectare Estate, We are also situated close to perhaps the most beautiful lagoon in Southern Africa, at the heart of the West Coast.
Availability and Pricing
Select dates (Your dates are Available)
- right of admission to properties are reserved, and
- these Terms and Conditions are enforced strictly.
1. Legal responsibility
The person completing and signing the Rental Agreement:
- accepts full responsibility, in his personal capacity, for any losses, breakages or damages of any nature
occurring to the Holiday Home, or the content thereof, during their stay.
- agrees to convey these Terms and Conditions to all the members in his group, and
- accepts the responsibility to ensure that all members adhere to the stipulations of these Terms and
- accepts that the number of people in Holiday Homes and number of vehicles are limited. Please consult the
Golfers Retreat Owner to confirm these details. Extra people and vehicles are not allowed.
Right of admission to all properties is reserved. If any person misbehaves to the judgment of the manager, everyone in the groups has to leave the premises immediately on request of the manager, without a warning. In such an instance payments will not be refunded. The following actions are considered as misbehavior:
-Excessive noise and/or loud music - any time during the day or night
- If at any time there are more people on the premises than agreed to,
- Any commercial activity, team building, party or disco, 21st birthday party, matric gathering (even after they have completed their final exams), bachelor-, hen parties and
any other action judged by the manager as misbehavior.
- When neighbours can hear the music or noise it is "excessive" or "loud",
- Should a guest be guilty of misbehaviour, to the judgment of the manager, the breakage deposit will not be refunded, even though no warning was issued, and
-Everyone in the group may be requested to leave the premises immediately, even though no warning was issued. If a group is perceived as a risk to the Holiday Home, Golfers Retreat may decide to refuse entrance to the holiday home even at book-inn stage. In such instances payments will not be refunded.
All facilities are used at own risk. The owner or manager does not accept any liability or legal responsibility whatsoever for any damage, loss or injuries incurred as a result of utilising the facilities or any other injuries or damages visitors may suffer at this Holiday Home or on the property.
4. Smoking is not allowed in the Holiday Home.
5. Pets are not allowed in the Holiday Home, except by special arrangement for guide dogs for the visually handicapped.
6. No items are to be removed from the house. Towels provided are not to be used on the beach. Guests need to provide their own beach towels. We do have beach towels available. Please do ask.
7. Breakage deposit
The breakage deposit - if any of the following were to happen we will send and invoice for the damage amount to be paid to us within 5 days after departure . The cause of damage deposit will be the following:
- If there are any traces, signs or smells indicating that someone was smoking in the house, the deposit will not be refunded,
- If the manager becomes aware of any act of misbehavior as defined above, the breakage deposit will not be refunded. This also applies to situations where the manager is informed of misbehavior only after the guests have vacated the premises,
- If the windows and/or doors are left open after departure, the breakage deposit will not be refunded.
- If any item is missing, broken or damaged, the replacement value will be subtracted from the deposit. The responsible person should check the contents of the house at arrival against the inventory lists provided and should notify the manager within one hour from arrival should any item be missing or damaged,
- If there are stains on the linen, the linen will be replaced and the costs will be subtracted from the deposit. The following substances are likely to leave stains on linen (this may not be a full and complete list): Blood, mascara, make-up foundation, self tanning or quick tanning lotion, dye or henna products and suntan oils,
- Any cost incurred to rectify the Holiday Home after the stay will be subtracted from the breakage deposit, e.g. should extra heavy cleaning be required, or if excessive dirty dishes are left.
If the key/breakage deposit is not enough to cover damages or costs, the responsible person in terms of this agreement remains responsible, in his personal capacity, for costs.
8. Minimum stays
The following minimum stays are valid:
- Long weekends - Minimum 3 or 4 nights (depending on the length of the weekend)
- December holidays - Minimum 4 nights except if Christmas as well as New Year is booked, then the minimum
is 5 nights.
9. Arrival & Departure
Arrival time: Anytime from 14h00 and Departure time: 10h00 (on Sundays departure of 12:00 may be arranged), please confirm Arrival time no later than 2 hours before arrival.
10. Rates and payments.
- In order to guarantee a reservation, a 50% deposit must be received 48 hours after booking was made to secure the booking, if not, bookings will automatically be cancelled,
- Cheques are not accepted,
- Wheelchair Enabled
- Satellite TV*
- Swimming Pool
- Credit Card Facilities
- Parking on Premises
- Kids Stay Free
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling