Golden Tulip Canaan Kampala
About Golden Tulip Canaan Kampala
Golden Tulip Canaan Kampala is part of Louvre Hotels Group, and offers business friendly accommodation facilities with upscale modern accommodation and luxurious facilities/amenities.
The accommodation rooms are tastefully decorated and elegantly appointed with a fusion of international and local flavors. Most of the rooms boast of private balconies with inspiring views of the Uganda Golf Course.
Beautiful views of the Lake Victoria from our rooftop restaurant and Lounge will surely leave you spell bound.
Wedding Venues: Reception Room - 90 guests.
Conference Venues: Meeting rooms accommodate between 5 guests to 150 guests.
1. Once the departure date is confirmed, an early departure charge shall be applied should you decide to checkout prior to the confirmed departure date. All changes should be made 24hrs before departure date.
2. The above rates are valid for individual bookings only. For group bookings, kindly contact us for special group rates and contracts.... 1. Once the departure date is confirmed, an early departure charge shall be applied should you decide to checkout prior to the confirmed departure date. All changes should be made 24hrs before departure date.
2. The above rates are valid for individual bookings only. For group bookings, kindly contact us for special group rates and contracts. Groups are generally defined as 10 people and above occupying the rooms, checking in and out of the Hotel at the same time and arriving for the same purpose.
3. Late check outs will attract a 50% charge and full accommodation after 18:00hrs
4. All reservations must be guaranteed by cash, credit card or a company letter (if credit facilities have been established). Non-guaranteed reservations will be released automatically 24hrs before the day of arrival.
5. Requests for early check in are subject to room availability. For guaranteed early check-in from 0.00hrs to 13.00hrs, a pre-check in fee of 100% room charge will be applied (based on the confirmed rate). Early check-in must be coordinated with the Hotel prior to arrival and is subject to availability. All guests must present a valid identification at the time of check in (passport or driving license).
6. Walk In Policy: If for any reason accommodation which has been guaranteed is not available at the hotel, the hotel will supply alternative accommodation at another hotel at equal or superior quality. The hotel will pay the difference (if any) in the charge of alternative accommodation. The hotel will also arrange and pay for transport to and from the alternative accommodation.
Golden Tulip Canaan Kampala Map
*Distances are shown as the crow flies and not necessarily the actual travelling